Travel Insurance

Just a heads up, with all the talk about whats included and whats not I noted in mine that if you don't comply with the laws then the insurance may be invalid. When travelling in spain on the coach transfer you are told to wear your seat belt as it is the law, many don't so if there was a crash insurers may use that as a get out clause?
The drivers refuse to set off in Canada unless you were buckled in. I always do in any case home or abroad.

Sponsored Links
I think I used Staysure last year, got a few pre existing
Got a quote from Staysure which, while expensive, at least covers me for any medical eventuality. Unlike the first company I got in touch with, whose list of exclusions I posted above.

I need cover if I have a heart attack. I need cover if I break a bone. To exclude these kind of things from the policy is ridiculous.

The drivers refuse to set off in Canada unless you were buckled in. I always do in any case home or abroad.
It was a bit of a lottery in Israel whether the seat belts worked, our guide announced "tomorrow we have anew coach", it was worse than the first one, fantastic holiday though, we are not religious but it was an education seeing groups from around the world on pilgrimages.

It was a bit of a lottery in Israel whether the seat belts worked,
The mini-busses we travelled on in Canada were class. The driver gave a talk before setting off emphasising safety etc, and if the rozzers board the vehicle, the driver would be in trouble if folk were not buckled in. He told us the route time, wee stops, expected traffic and if anyone wanted the heat up or down, to just say.
Different gravy to the UK.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The mini-busses we travelled on in Canada were class. The driver gave a talk before setting of emphasising safety etc, and if the rozzers board the vehicle, the driver would be in trouble if folk were not buckled in. He told us the route time, wee stops, expected traffic and if anyone wanted the heat up or down, to just say.
Different gravy to the UK.
I have only been to Vancouver, but that sounds familiar, regarding trains, boats etc.

Back