Trump home raided

The FBI had better come up with something substantial to justify breaking into Trumps safe.
If they don't, then Trump will look a martyr and his all his claims about the deep state may not be so far fetched after all.
I think they had something substantial just to get approval to raid his house.

Whether they can find sufficient to prosecute is the issue. If they can't then we are all in trouble.

Only previous presidents or vice presidents that have suffered such
investigations, none. Nearest to it are Nixon and Agnew, both Republicans I notice

Sponsored Links
His speeches are often just gibberish - a series of disconnected, often incomprehensible sound bytes, like a some kind of modern Delphic oracle. A great orator, like Churchill or Roosevelt he is not. Neither is he a martyr, nor any form of saint - unless you have and IQ the same as your shoe sioze
You are aware I was being sarcastic?

Sarcasm aside, Trump LOVES the camera and is not at all phased speaking to millions. It's one of the reasons he is so popular in the US.

Sponsored Links
So, apparently the FBI were searching for documents relating to nuclear weapons. That makes sense and is very believable.

So, apparently the FBI were searching for documents relating to nuclear weapons. That makes sense and is very believable.
or more of a case of lets make this sound as bad as we can to try and justify it .
Obama has still got more records than trump , hilary deleted tens of thousands of emails and documents and was using personal computers etc for state business , one aid of past president actually went into the archive and stole documents . And nothing at all has happened to them . Strange that .

or more of a case of lets make this sound as bad as we can to try and justify it .
Obama has still got more records than trump , hilary deleted tens of thousands of emails and documents and was using personal computers etc for state business , one aid of past president actually went into the archive and stole documents . And nothing at all has happened to them . Strange that .
What a surprise

an anti vaxxer is a Trump apologist.

What a surprise

an anti vaxxer is a Trump apologist.
well no surprise the half wit appears and fails to see both sides of the coin . The attorney general was on last night stating no one is above the law and EVERYONE should be treated evenly . I look forward to seeing the big guy joe biden and his son hunter being raided

Werent they investigated ?

I am sure Hilary was. What were the charges made ?

Obama has more records than Trump? Evidence please ?

Using personal devices for state business isn't against the law. Trump used his own phone.

This is exactly what Trump supporters were so worried about when they were shouting 'lock her up' about Hilary. She was investigated and there wasn't any serious rules broken. Now Trump is being investigated.

I believe that a recent president changed the punishment for misuse of government documents so it now has a much harsher penalty.

Reactions: DP
well no surprise the half wit appears and fails to see both sides of the coin . The attorney general was on last night stating no one is above the law and EVERYONE should be treated evenly . I look forward to seeing the big guy joe biden and his son hunter being raided
Just maybe the attorney general looks at one side of the coin and sees a deranged narcissist who organised sedition, and the other has rumours and groundless allegations raised by trolls.
Or, respected science on one side and ignorant sneering people on the other.
You can't equate them.
Only a troll would even try.
Then he'd be on the troll side of every other thing he could find to troll about.

Just maybe the attorney general looks at one side of the coin and sees a deranged narcissist who organised sedition, and the other has rumours and groundless allegations raised by trolls.
Yeah actual physical evidence on a laptop of drug taking paedophilia, bribery and corruption at the highest level

This trump caper is all a load of baloney as far as I am concerned :ROFLMAO:

FBI has a history of being a bit dodgy

J Edgar Hoover

Yes exactly ;)

Many a government official breathed a sigh of relief when he snuffed it

Sponsored Links
Back