Trump home raided

For future reference, can you name some of your favourite non-liars of any political party that you would like to see in office in the UK?

Sponsored Links
For future reference, can you name some of your favourite non-liars of any political party that you would like to see in office in the UK?
any non liar would do from any party

there are no non liars in the Tory cabinet

If you are happy to this country represented by a morally corrupt politician, thats your choice.

and dont come up with the childish "they are all liars" hogwash

any non liar would do from any party

there are no non liars in the Tory cabinet

If you are happy to this country representedt by a morally corrupt politician, thats your choice.

and dont come up with the childish "they are all liars" hogwash
So, you can’t name any then? From any political party? In that case it looks like you’re the one who is acknowledging that they are all liars. Oh well, an extension to your license to moan has just been granted. Carry on.

So, you can’t name any then? From any political party? In that case it looks like you’re the one who is acknowledging that they are all liars. Oh well, an extension to your license to moan has just been granted. Carry on.
I am happy to name some, Keir Starmer is an obvious choice.

in the Tory party I would be happy with Tobias Ellwood, Tom Tugendhat.

Tell me, do you accept Trump and Johnson are morally corrupt and liars?

Sponsored Links
what a nasty, desperate sounding load of bile you are coming out with.
Se he proposed shooting innocent Mexicans as they crossed the border? No, he's not as despicable as some...

A bit silly really mottie. You'd struggle to find anyone on the planet to be 100% truthful, even Mother Theresa.
However, Trump and Johnson's' Olympic standard lying is without equal. Some of the brazen whoppers those pair have spouted over the years would put Pinocchio to shame.
Different gravy mottsky.

Reactions: DP
Donnie STOLE documents that had previously been classified. He had no legal right to retain them. Which part of that can people not understand?

• Thanks
Reactions: DP
what I don't understand is that there are a few people on here who seem to be fairly clever, certainly average or above. But they accept a n obvious liar as the PM and would actually prefer him to carry on.

I just don't understand that. Maybe not as clever as they try to make out ?

Trump will be back to make America great again ;)

In 2020, Trump said that if Biden won, he would screw America up so badly that even he, Trump, would not be able to save America. Now he claims to be the only person capable of doing what he previously said he wouldn't be able to do.

He really is the only US president in my life time that makes G W Bush look smart.

In 2020, Trump said that if Biden won, he would screw America up so badly that even he, Trump, would not be able to save America. Now he claims to be the only person capable of doing what he previously said he wouldn't be able to do.

He really is the only US president in my life time that makes G W Bush look smart.

Blimey makes Gearge Dubya look smart

You must have low opinion of Donald :)

Desperation or a ploy to gain traction

Trump says he will pardon Capitol rioters

"I will be looking very, very strongly about pardons. Full pardons," the ex-President said on Wendy Bell Radio. "I mean full pardons with an apology to many,"

Sponsored Links
Back