Trump leads

Sponsored Links
Fair do's. I suspect the Americans are as spoilt for choice as we are. As a leader who helped the economy, didn't start any wars, probably prevented a few, he might just be the best choice.

I'm open to suggestions as to why Biden might be better choice, 91 indictments against trump all bound to fail doesn't seem to be too negative.

NWGS and Fillyboy are easily taken in by a Narcissistic pathological liar

No doubt they love Johnson who has the same characteristics

Sponsored Links
Quite obviously there are other idiots around the world apart from trump, at a couple in this forum it would seem.

I don’t care for Johnson. I’ve mentioned this numerous times- Please don’t try and put words in my mouth.

Fair do's. I suspect the Americans are as spoilt for choice as we are. As a leader who helped the economy, didn't start any wars, probably prevented a few, he might just be the best choice.

I'm open to suggestions as to why Biden might be better choice, 91 indictments against trump all bound to fail doesn't seem to be too negative.
He'll stop one war if he gets in, to Europe's detriment or worse, why do you think America's isolationist self interest is in any way helpful to this country's future.

Trump's best hope regarding the indictments is to sack the judges and put his own in after he wins the next US election, which I agree he is likely to do.

You don't need to be worried about
NWGS and Fillyboy, it's the Millions of yanks that'll be voting for Trump that you need to worry about.

Biden's response to garza and ukrane show he has a measured sensible and wise approach to foreign policy and world politics, why do you think Pootin is desperate for trump to win again?

worryingly there is every chance he could become the president again - I doubt there will be the nice considered bloke we seen last time - Huge changes are coming.

Which would be fine by me apart from pulling out of Ukraine and may be Nato - we could all be getting tin helmets in the post.

Sponsored Links
Back