Trump praises Sunak

Sponsored Links
I’ve also posted links that are true. Don’t forget to ignore those will you.

I don’t believe in climate change, that’s why.
Why, then, do you think the Arctic ice cap is melting, glaciers in the Alps are vanishing and Canada has been on fire for most of the year?

Why, then, do you think the Arctic ice cap is melting, glaciers in the Alps are vanishing and Canada has been on fire for most of the year?
Same reason these things have always happened. The Weather.

Sponsored Links
And other countries are getting colder. It’s all a cycle.

Fires all over the world. That’s not a weather issue now is it.

Guess again Kapitan Kool Ayd; climate and weather are distinct and separate things.
I thought climate change, changed the Weather? Real hot weather things melt or catch on fire Cold weather snow and ice. I believe in climate change 100% by the way. Do we not have Weather any more?

I thought climate change, changed the Weather? Real hot weather things melt or catch on fire Cold weather snow and ice. I believe in climate change 100% by the way. Do we not have Weather any more?
Don’t use logic, they can only reply with google quotes and msm narratives.

Guess again Kapitan Kool Ayd; climate and weather are distinct and separate things.
So climate change and the weather aren’t connected ?

Why is the world “apparently” Getting hotter

I suppose saying we have weather change doesn't have the same impact?

So climate change and the weather aren’t connected ?

instead of posting climate change denier nonsense, you should take some time to learn the basics….at least then you would understand some of what is being discussed.

BTW: weather refers to short-term changes in the atmosphere, climate describes what the weather is like over a long period of time in a specific area

Sponsored Links
Back