you have posted nothing that disproves current climate change is man made

which I have already addressed

Sponsored Links

That’s a good one Denny.

19 for you to debunk
Dear oh dear,

The presenter is Fox News garbage?
KUSI news is affiliated to Fox

Fox News is giving a platform to the fossil fuel industry: largest donor is Charles Koch - whose business is heavily involved in fossil fuels

Are you a plumber by chance, you know that fits gas boilers

Sponsored Links
people like you need an argument to feel alive. I just feed you for my own enjoyment
So you don’t actually believe the nonsense you post

or you do but don’t have the backbone to admit you are brainwashed

KUSI news is affiliated to Fox

Fox News is giving a platform to the fossil fuel industry: largest donor is Charles Koch - whose business is heavily involved in fossil fuels

Are you a plumber by chance, you know that fits gas boilers

What’s that got to do with the presenter ? Avoiding the answer.

So you don’t actually believe the nonsense you post

or you do but don’t have the backbone to admit you are brainwashed
Are you ok ? I’ve admitted I don’t believe in climate change! You understand that don’t you.

The mind boggles.

What’s that got to do with the presenter ? Avoiding the answer.
John Coleman, climate change sceptic who spread misinformation?
what about him?

A 2014 CNN interview segment of late climate-denier and Weather Channel co-founder John Coleman is being shared online years after his passing as proof that climate change does not exist and that the specialized media outlet "debunked" global warming. But Coleman, who is not a scientist, offered no evidence for his claims and The Weather Channel endorses the scientific consensus on climate change​

John Coleman, climate change sceptic who spread misinformation?
what about him?

A 2014 CNN interview segment of late climate-denier and Weather Channel co-founder John Coleman is being shared online years after his passing as proof that climate change does not exist and that the specialized media outlet "debunked" global warming. But Coleman, who is not a scientist, offered no evidence for his claims and The Weather Channel endorses the scientific consensus on climate change​

He’s a weather man, I trust him.

Are you ok ? I’ve admitted I don’t believe in climate change! You understand that don’t you.

The mind boggles.
But you said you were only feeding this nonsense for your own entertainment….but you actually believe this nonsense.

it turns out you post stuff that you’ve admitted coming from conspiracy sites funded by fossil fuels…..and you still believe them.

admitting cognitive bias is not supporting your argument, it just highlights your naivety
There’s plenty more videos and information you can look at in my other posts.

You might even learn something about the Trillion dollar climate business.

you seem incapable of doing any research

Easterbrook's projections are inaccurate because he doesn't use a physics-based approach but simply relies on correlations from past climate patterns and largely ignores the now-dominant effect of human greenhouse gas emissions

Sponsored Links
Back