Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The second impeachment charge

the entire process was a charade :LOL:

the red necks are happy ;)

Sponsored Links
the red necks are happy ;)
They still think he won the election. They're going to be pretty pizzed when they don't see him victoriously waving a newspaper from the steps of the WH.

Someone ought to tell them he lost.

Wow, 57 voted against him. At least the Dems can now go ahead and undo all of Trumps rubbish.

Goodbye wall.:)

The Donald has another hurdle ticking away quietly down South ?

There is a State that has commenced proceedings stating that in a Telephone conversation The Donald demanded that the official in charge of vote counting from [somewhere] find several thousand votes to swing the result in the Donalds favour.

There is a very, very remote chance that if brought to trial and found guilty, you probably recall the recording ?? the Donald could face time in a federal nick ?

Donald is not yet a busted political flush, OK his wings have been clipped, but with so many red necks and such especially the members who will never ever give up their hoards of automatic assault weapons??

Was it ever in doubt? To many coming up for re election fearing the backlash from voters. Think it would of been different if it was a secert vote.

Sponsored Links
They still think he won the election. They're going to be pretty pizzed when they don't see him victoriously waving a newspaper from the steps of the WH.

Someone ought to tell them he lost.

Wow, 57 voted against him. At least the Dems can now go ahead and undo all of Trumps rubbish.

Goodbye wall.:)

Not quite the outcome you expected?(y)

Not quite the outcome you expected?(y)
The election?

Not really no. I expected the fat orange **** to win again. Such is the feeling in the US presently, they could not stomach another 4 years of the idiot.

Unfortunately, he is still a cash cow for the GOP, so the sycophants will stick around and massage his ego.

His dementia is worsening noticeably.

Will he he capable of campaigning in three more years?

I will say one thing, people complain about the voting options in this country, and I can understand that, but I think the choice in America is far worse.

His dementia is worsening noticeably.

Will he he capable of campaigning in three more years?
I doubt his supporters will notice any change.

------------------------

I could never see how he could be found guilty of the charges levelled against him, the outcome is a good one and shows the democrats for what they are.

I'm hoping he gets going again - If I was yank I may very well vote for him. He is with no doubt an utter moran but I'm getting sick of this tide of wokeness that he stands firmly against.

Was it ever in doubt? To many coming up for re election fearing the backlash from voters. Think it would of been different if it was a secert vote.
And those Republicans that are not due for re-election next year, and voted with the Democrats, fear the backlash from their Republican colleagues.
It says a lot for the integrity of politicians. Their first and foremost concern is to be re-elected, and they will vote according to that mandate, and that alone, when necessary.
Just look at the Republican's leader's reason for voting for acquittal, for a classic example:
After the Senate rendered its final verdict, he explained why. He (Mitch McConnell) condemned Trump's behaviour and said he engaged in a "disgraceful dereliction of duty."
"There's no question that president Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day," McConnell said
His not guilty vote, he said, was because former presidents were not eligible for impeachment trials. If such a precedent were followed, he said, any private citizen - regardless of status - could be impeached and ruled ineligible for public office by the Congress.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56057849
This is despite the fact that they'd already voted to decide that an ex-president was eligible for impeachment.

If this Chinese virus caper does not get sorted

They will finish building the wall :idea:

Sponsored Links
Back