Trump survives

If this Chinese virus caper does not get sorted

They will finish building the wall :idea:
It looks like transam has caught Dangee's scatophilia.
He's taken to leaving his little piles of nonsense everywhere, even where they're totally irrelevant.

Sponsored Links
Think it would of been different if it was a secert vote.

According to a friend in Winchester Virginia several senate members voted against impeachment fearing reprisal harassment of their families if they had voted for impeachment.

A secret ballot would have allowed senators to vote the way they wanted to.

This nonsense will dog Bidens presidency

they should never have brought this impeachment charade

the actual result was never in doubt from the start

A secret ballot would have allowed senators to vote the way they wanted to.

You are joking, how do you hold people to account if they vote in secret.

All republicans should have stood up many many months ago, and denounced Trump for what he was.

Or were they only acting under orders.......:cautious::cautious::cautious:

Sponsored Links
This nonsense will dog Bidens presidency
Nonsense. It will be ancient political history in a month. What will linger however is the fact that Trump was impeached - twice and the reason for the second impeachment is indelibly marked in history.

There are likely to be a lot of miserable insurrectionist prisoners serving out their sentences too. Plenty of time for reflection.

Trouble is now Trump isn't barred from running for public office again. :(

Trouble is now Trump isn't barred from running for public office again. :(

Thing is, even if he was, he'd be back in 2024 backing some other guy/stooge/paid stand in. We'll see if the US shifts enough to prevent it being worthwhile I suppose.

Nonsense. It will be ancient political history in a month. What will linger however is the fact that Trump was impeached - twice and the reason for the second impeachment is indelibly marked in history.

There are likely to be a lot of miserable insurrectionist prisoners serving out their sentences too. Plenty of time for reflection.

nonsense

You have rarely been right about any thing ever :LOL:

Biden is busy being a president, something that escaped the previous one. Yep, his first hours in office were spent undoing all the rubbish Trump had inflicted on the USA. The end of impeachment has lifted a cloud, but Biden has been busy regardless ensuring things like Obamacare are available to all that need it.

Sorry boyo, your hero Trump the Loser is history. Prosecutions await..:)

Last edited:
Biden is busy being a president, something that escaped the previous one. Yep, his first hours in office were spent undoing all the rubbish Trump had inflicted on the USA. The end of impeachment has lifted a cloud, but Biden has been busy regardless ensuring things like Obamacare are available to all that need it.

Sorry boyo, your hero Trump the Loser is history. Prosecutions await..:)

blimey you reckon he will go the same way as your hero Corbyn :eek:

Just another has been politician :idea:

Consigned to obscurity :idea:

History could repeat.

Hitler was convicted of treason and sentenced to five years in prison. Political pressure saw him released after 9 months.

Then he got control of Germany

LINK

blimey you reckon he will go the same way as your hero Corbyn :eek:
My hero? I've never voted for him.

The same way? I'm not sure how you equate defeating Trump and becoming president of the USA to Corbyn. :confused:

Perhaps you are confusing Biden with Trump the Loser.

My hero? I've never voted for him.

The same way? I'm not sure how you equate defeating Trump and becoming president of the USA to Corbyn. :confused:

Perhaps you are confusing Biden with Trump the Loser.

well just mentioned your hero corbyn put out to pasture by the electorate

same as trump

the Republican Party or some elements of it want trump slung out of the party

where as corbyn has already been slung out

trump deserted by his colleagues

same as corbyn

Sponsored Links
Back