UK Austerity

Sponsored Links
...and go bust even faster. :rolleyes:

mzi.ieshmvhe.png

Sponsored Links
the trouble with cut backs is beyond a certain point it can only ever cost more in some instances far more
the first say 5% are free as the threat off cutbacks people move on so no real costs
the next say 5 percent you have to pay maybe redundancies with say 60 % becoming unemployment on benefit and housing with some other costs related to inability to clear the task in hand with a reduction in tax
the next 5 percent is madness as the department become much less efficient sickness goes through the roof mistake become more dangerous
with of course the fact 85% of these will go on benefits and probably be there for the next 10 years :(

Thing is Big-all, the first 5% still cost us in redundancies. Creative accounting takes care of that. ;) ;)

If you'd been with a company, or local council for more than 3yrs , you ain't going to just "Move on " when there's a redundancy payment to be had ...

Thing is Big-all, the first 5% still cost us in redundancies. Creative accounting takes care of that. ;) ;)

If you'd been with a company, or local council for more than 3yrs , you ain't going to just "Move on " when there's a redundancy payment to be had ...

yes i accept it is a very fluid equasion i am trying to be honest and fair
off course the actual costs and pecentages will be different in all situations
the real point i am making is there is a point which you pass that costs more then are far more than any gains
yes of course they can claim savings to one area but all the other areas are wasting far more

BRING BACK LABOUR!
What would they do? Have noticed every Labour government since I was born has bankrupted the UK.

The problem is we keep going from Tories to Labour which is creating boom to bust problem, really need a change to get away from this

People vote for a party - a party of spend, spend, spend, let the good times roll.

That's the Labour Party that is.

If there is more debt than money available to pay it off in the end someones going to take a hair cut

Sponsored Links
Back