UK Covid Deaths etc. *Links required please, for any claims

Sponsored Links
Yes it does...

But that's right, you can't prove otherwise! :LOL:
You claim AMR is when excessive use of antibiotics makes people's immune systems weaker? That's rubbish, AMR is when the bacteria evolve to become more resistant to medication. Nothing to do with the immune system at all.

The effect can be seen in Petri dishes. Please let me know how immunisation effects unvaccinated Petri dishes?

Creationists are far more likely to be correct on their views than you are on any subject.
There is a new religion/cult...

Jabism...

It's only a year or two old, but has already infected a large percentage of the population...

And like all religions/cults it targets the brain dead!

Sponsored Links
There is a new religion/cult...

Jabism...

It's only a year or two old, but has already infected a large percentage of the population...

And like all religions/cults it targets the brain dead!

Please can you explain how people who choose a vaccination, proven beyond doubt to save lives are ‘brain dead’?

Please can you explain how people who choose a vaccination, proven beyond doubt to save lives are ‘brain dead’?

Because they instantly turn into fascists who insist everyone else gets the same jab & continuously spout nonsense about how safe it is . . . . .

If we didn't lockdown, social distance or develop a vaccine, it would have had a much worse impact on society, the economy, jobs, and business.

If I ever stop putting lion repellant in my garden the lions will get me for sure.

If I ever stop putting lion repellant in my garden the lions will get me for sure.
Sort of sounds familiar??

"With regard to the policy on vaccination, the evidence of recent years is that acceptance rates have broadly been increasing, and I believe that the increased importance which is attached to immunisation, not only against smallpox but against other diseases with which we in this country are much more threatened, will help to increase the degree of immunity against smallpox.

There has at no time been a shortage of vaccine in this country generally, although sudden large demands in particular localities caused temporary difficulties which were promptly overcome. All demands are now being met in full, and over 2½ million doses have been distributed in the last week alone. Reserves and supplies in sight are large."

"Yes, Sir, and I should like to take this opportunity of emphasising the great service which the public health authorities and the medical officers of health throughout the country have performed with such promptitude."

Enoch Powell - Smallpox
HC Deb 23 January 1962

What's your TikTok "handle"? Let us hear "the music"...pmsl...

The pharmaceutical industry is not interested in curing illnesses. Quite the opposite, they want everyone to be sick and reliant on drugs for ever.

Sponsored Links
Back