UK Covid Deaths etc. *Links required please, for any claims

Arsenic, cyanide and mercury are all available.

You'd have to be an idiot to take any though.(y)
you do realise all 3 are used in medicines so are you advising him not to follow the science and refuse certain medicines ?

Sponsored Links
you do realise all 3 are used in medicines
Sodium Nitrite is used in food, but you wouldn't take it in isolation. All irrelevant - you would still be an idiot to take any of those poisons.

I'm seeing a pattern here with the anti mob....

Sponsored Links
We have to pay for our health care here in Britain too, through taxation.

Of course, but it doesn't seem to cause the same level of hatred as it does in an insurance based system.

Sodium Nitrite is used in food, but you wouldn't take it in isolation. All irrelevant - you would still be an idiot to take any of those poisons.

I'm seeing a pattern here with the anti mob....
And you feel the need to mention sodium nitrite because ?

From there own figures released under a FOI, approx 17500 have died OF Covid, approx 155000 have died OF &/or WITH Covid.

We know what died OF Covid means, it means the victim died as a direct result of a condition caused solely by the virus. We DO NOT know what died WITH Covid means, because the figures are collected from all those who died within 28 days of a positive test. A test that is proven to be innacurate. Whilst many of these victims will have died from a condition caused by Covid it will also include people who have died as a result of RTC's, heart attacks, strokes, cancers, age etc etc etc.

Can we trust these figures? Well we all know that the way numbers are collected & processed to give us statistics is very linear & subject to the rules of math & science. After all, we all know that from figures collated & processed according to the rules me & my cat both have 3x legs.

Have a ponder on what you've just been through these past 2yrs, because these figures don't even make it a bad flu season.

because these figures don't even make it a bad flu season.

LOL.

OK, I have asked this before, but will ask again ....

If covid is not the cause of all the extra dead people, what is?

Our population is steady, so excess deaths must be cause by something. You don't think it is covid that is killing people, so, what is?

LOL.

OK, I have asked this before, but will ask again ....

Our population is steady, so excess deaths must be cause by something. You don't think it is covid that is killing people, so, what is?
if you watch the video it mentions 50,000 additional cancer deaths from not getting treatment then you have all the heart condition deaths 5000 in first few months alone
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54935043

Can anyone post a reliable table showing deaths over the last 10 years please?

That's the key question really.

There's a lot being made of the "died of covid with no co-morbidities" figure but it really is a similar story across all diseases. You never hear those figures mentioned as a comparison.

Sponsored Links
Back