UK Covid Deaths etc. *Links required please, for any claims

if you watch the video it mentions 50,000 additional cancer deaths from not getting treatment then you have all the heart condition deaths 5000 in first few months alone

Difficult decisions had to be made, there is no hiding that.

Why was that allowed to happen though if covid is just the flu?

Sponsored Links
Whilst many of these victims will have died from a condition caused by Covid it will also include people who have died as a result of RTC's, heart attacks, strokes, cancers, age etc etc etc.

So they will be recorded as dying with covid, not of covid. Is this really so hard to understand?

Well we all know that the way numbers are collected & processed to give us statistics is very linear & subject to the rules of math & science.

The numbers are collected directly from death certificates which are certified by doctors to the best of their ability. If you don't believe the figures then you must believe doctors are lying.

But they'll become heroes again when it becomes illegal to employ some of them after 1st April. Hypocritical nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Have a ponder on what you've just been through these past 2yrs, because these figures don't even make it a bad flu season.

The only aspect that adds to your argument is a lot who did die were say over 80. Where it falls down is when compared via excess deaths. Those would have to be smoothed out over time to show normality.

Flu doesn't figure during covid. The main reason for that is that covid precautions have knocked it on the head. Some hospitalisation this year but extremely low figure.

So deaths irrespective of reasons. The coloured strip means not fully up to date.
AllCauseDeath22.jpg

The point some just refuse to accept is what would happen if people didn't receive treatment. So called protect the NHS which is a pretty crap way of explaining things. People go in and get certain drugs and oxygen, At some point if lucky they come out. If not they go on ventilation. If that doesn't work they go on so called invasive ventilation in a coma. If people can't get to the first stage as the NHS is totally full many will die. People only get in if they have low blood oxygen levels. Some still have breathing problems when they come out. It's been noticed that when waves put lots in death rates increase. Some of that will be down to changing how they work in order to cope.

This has to be the stupidest response to "dont take any poisons (Arsenic, Cyanide, Mercury)" I have ever read in my life.
Anti Vax just got dumber.

I saw an anti-vaxxer on YT explaining how drowning is a major cause of death, and water contains oxygen, and these ventilators are pumping oxygen into the lungs of 'covid' patients - they are being drowned by the state!!!!

The past n years will look hardly any different to what I posted. It would add one somewhat worse flu year where they got the jabs wrong. The jabs are cost effective as they keep hospital treatment costs and bed use down at a time of year when things generally get busier anyway.

Covid jabs the same really. Most reliable way of looking is comparing ONS infection levels with hospitalisation rates. Test data can also be used. They show the same thing.

Moving on to deaths compare died in hospital rates and if you like died due to covid as mentioned on death certificates rates. Deaths that way may also mention complications caused by covid. Like flu for instance pneumonia may set in. Various organs may have been weakened by it. Some one may have been diabetic or even prediabetic - people live for yonks with these and some other conditions so what killed them - covid. Deaths allow them to reach conclusions on how effective the vaccines are in preventing it.

This has to be the stupidest response to "dont take any poisons (Arsenic, Cyanide, Mercury)" I have ever read in my life.
Anti Vax just got dumber.
Your showing your stupidity in knowing what is actually in some medicines and vaccines

Many pills contain sugar.
Sugar causes diabetes.
Diabetes is a comorbidity that increases risk of covid death
Therefore, Mars Bars are killing people, not covid, and pills are really chocolates, and dogs can't eat chocolate, and we share some DNA, ergo, covid is chocolate ...

How am I doing? Just completed my first Conspiracy University Network Tutorial

Your showing your stupidity in knowing what is actually in some medicines and vaccines
Are you for real?

Are you seriously saying that because someone says "Don't take poison" i.e arsenic cyanide, mercury
they are automatically saying don't take medicines that may contain harmless amounts of the same substance?
Really? WTF!
Are you also suggesting that the average person knows exactly the ingredients to ALL medicines, lol.

Just when you thought the antivaxx nutters could not get any dumber.

Are you for real?

Are you seriously saying that because someone says "Don't take poison" i.e arsenic cyanide, mercury
they are automatically saying don't take medicines that may contain harmless amounts of the same substance?
Really? WTF!
Are you also suggesting that the average person knows exactly the ingredients to ALL medicines, lol.

Just when you thought the antivaxx nutters could not get any dumber.
Check what you actually wrote you never said " Dont take poison " you then went on to try and look like a smart arse by mentioning sodium nitrite for whatever reason . would you care to explain that one ?

Sponsored Links
Back