UK- India trade deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some on here pretend to be ignoring others to avoid answering pertinent questions. Haven’t you ever noticed that?
That surely wouldn't happen to include those who in their signature claim to ignore those who have embarrassed them repeatedly due to their ignorance perchance?

Sponsored Links
Well, someone on my list doesn’t seem to understand the meaning of an ignored list. Not biting, whoever you are.

CEBD5CC7-31E1-4C45-852B-9E1E8B9E5A05.gif

:p:LOL: This is great, I should have done it ages ago! :)

Wiuth his intolerance of foreign people talking in foreign languages, Mottie will find it dificult to travel to towns and cities.

Looks like the allotment, then.

Jaishankar held a socially distanced meeting with UK home secretary Priti Patel on Tuesday, where the two agreed on a “migration and mobility deal”, which will provide a “bespoke route” for young professionals from India looking to live and work in the UK.

Well, someone on my list doesn’t seem to understand the meaning of an ignored list. Not biting, whoever you are.
But you just did ...

You're not exactly the sharpest tool in the box are you :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Android however cannot argue that Pakistanis and Indians are characteristically identical in terms of appearance (skin tone, hair colour etc) and could easily pass off as each other.

Having grown up with both communities I could certainly tell them apart based on appearance, I could also usually distinguish Kashmiris and Bangladeshis based on appearance.

Having grown up with both communities I could certainly tell them apart based on appearance, I could also usually distinguish Kashmiris and Bangladeshis based on appearance.
Err, yes that's the point - I can easily tell the difference between a Sikh and a Hindu and a Muslim, should all three wish to appear as a stereotypical Sikh, Hindu or Muslim. However, they are indistinguishable when presented as unadorned human beings.
Do any of the RWR on here understand what a disguise is?o_O

Perhaps filly believes that the skin tone, eye and hair colour is vastly different between the two nations?

It's amusing that after the US and the UK seek closer ties with India, the EU has decided not to ratify their investment deal with China and follow us.

Err, yes that's the point - I can easily tell the difference between a Sikh and a Hindu and a Muslim, should all three wish to appear as a stereotypical Sikh, Hindu or Muslim. However, they are indistinguishable when presented as unadorned human beings.

No, there is a different physical appearance between folks from the North and folks from the South, facial features, skin tone. There will be some overlap in the central areas.

No, there is a different physical appearance between folks from the North and folks from the South, facial features, skin tone. There will be some overlap in the central areas.
Lol.
I'm sure the terrorists will take your observations into account when selecting the appropriate skin tone and geographical candidate. I'm not sure the average customs official would spot the difference though. Have you thought about applying filly?

No, there is a different physical appearance between folks from the North and folks from the South
Are you suggesting that North Indians differ greatly from those directly across the border from them in Pakistan?:eek:

Are you suggesting that North Indians differ greatly from those directly across the border from them in Pakistan?:eek:
I think you are forgetting the fantastic ability that some profess to have, they can discern the difference between an economic migrant and a genuine refugee at fifty paces. (nautical paces even ) :rolleyes:
In reality they probably couldn't tell an Asian from an Eskimo.
Add some make up and they'd be well flummoxed. :rolleyes:

Not to be disappointed......

FFS.

Android will argue we are all descendants from the same apes - bravo.

Android however cannot argue that Pakistanis and Indians are characteristically identical in terms of appearance (skin tone, hair colour etc) and could easily pass off as each other. Android won't for example be able to say that the average Pakistani man could easily pass off as white blue eyed German.

Did I say ignorant...

My grandparents were Indian.
So, I will say this - Pakistanis and Indians do look different. I can look at someone and say where they are from. It's the shape of the face and a general look that is a tell-tale sign.
Saffers and English don't look similar, do they ?

South Indians are short and dark. They also have certain hairstyles that they stick to dynasty after dynasty! They are also aggressive and are quick to get into a quarrel. Beyond Bangalore, rest of South India should be annexed as they add little to the Indian economy.

Back on topic, terrorists are usually from Pakistan as Pakistan is a Muslim country( NOT THE REASON ) and the Muslim preachers are very extremist in their views. On top of this, the border with Afghanistan is porous and all those borders areas are controlled by tribes and the Pakistani govt. has no influence there. Hence, terrorists are free to go back and forth. And, why Laden was found in Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back