UK inflation 80% caused by brexit

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
O'Leary is a so-called "EU" loving troll, and a repugnant and fundamentally bad person. All right-minded people would support the destruction of the so-called "EU" and like-minded globalist bodies.
You are clearly a full on MAGA.

In an interview earlier, the budget airline Rynair CEO said the bedlam is “completely to do with Brexit,” and that the Government "couldn't run a sweet shop." He added that “an awful lot of these pinch points would be resolved very quickly if we could bring in European workers to do the jobs that frankly people in the UK are not applying for and don’t want to do".

He is right, but also wrong. Yes, the government cannot run a sweet shop and yes European workers would fill job shortages and yes, British people will not do these jobs BUT that is all the fault of the government's policy of paying people not to work, and not the fault of leaving the EU.

We should have left the EU, kicked out foreigners and stopped paying our own people not to work, ALL at the same time.

(Notch and Denso, please, we all already know your thoughts on this so don't reply. Get out in the garden and enjoy the sunshine).

You are the one welcoming the invasion of the third world immigrants.
No, no and no. Barefaced lying to add to proposing the murder of women and children. How low can you go?

No, no and no. Barefaced lying to add to proposing the murder of women and children. How low can you go?

You are an immigrant sympathiser. You think you are doing good but you know not what you do - you are condoning terrible things from the comfort of your ivory tower.

The other day you mentioned your granddaughter - have you thought about what kind of country you will be bequeathing her? It won't be the country you knew.

I have granddaughters, and because we live in occupied territory they are well aware of the dangers.

The crossings are becoming more frequent and the dinghies getting larger.

And to make matters even worse (if that is possible) the Millennial snowflakes are coming to the age where they will be making the big decisions, and then we have "Generation Z" where getting out of bed before mid day can bring on mental illness.

we're bolluxed....

stopped paying our own people not to work, ALL at the same time.

First of all it is very complex...

For example, If you live in colchester and if i am paying you 20k for a job at London Heathrow, will you be happy to do it ? If it was a 50k job, then that's different.
Also there will be genuine people who will be affected by this. It will be very difficult to find people who needs government support vs people who don't need. We can't bring everyone under scrutiny lens. I won't be surprised if this government did that though to secure some hardcore high earning tory voters.

At the moment, i am struggling to secure a job which will pay me more than what i get as salary now. The salary scales are all very low for all new jobs that's coming on to the market. Most companies seem to be happy with hiring less skilled and inexperienced people for the jobs as these people are happy with the salaries advertised.
And the interesting thing is that i got a 2 % pay rise this year :). Inflation close to 10 % and the great 2 % raise i got will be taxed.
Rail strike - Bo Jo blames Labour again for his and his party failure. He was happy to spend time for the fund raising while Bo Jo didn't have any time to have any sort of meeting with the people involved with the strike.
Shamelessly he tells in a video that laws will have to be ammended to bring in people from agencies when there is shortage of staff (because of events like strike). Airport bosses are telling they are unable to find people who can come and work in the airports, but agencies (probably owned by Tory MP's) can find people magically to come and work at railyway stations.
We all know who is bluffing though.

Last edited:
**** me Notch if I had a pound for every time you used the words 'sanitary and phytosanitary controls' I'd be minted.
But surely he must get a Brucie Bonus for sneaking "Mahoosive" into his post?

What i find strange about the whole brexit debate, is the fact that so many remainers seem to want Brexit to fail even though they will suffer the consequences of failure along with those who voted brexit.
They are like Turkeys who can't wait for Xmas.
Brexit has failed already.

C'mon....trade is nowhere near as "frictionless" as it was. The cost has been gargantuan, both in setting up new systems and the queues.

We (by that I mean both Brexit voters and remain voters) were lied to hand over fist. There has been much talk of remainders being sore losers.

Well, Brexit was only achieved by the peddling of outrageous lies and other assorted half-truths.

It's not being a sore loser when a vote is swayed by deception.

And the reason such gross deception was employed is because the vote was so close. Without it, there would have been a vote to remain.

Sponsored Links
Back