UK social security payments 'at lowest level since launch of welfare state'

Are you a troll or do you believe the bulls hit you write.

If you had an iota of sympathy for people you would spent 2 minutes googling how those in poverty suffer in this country due to cruel benefits cuts.

But you dont, so you find it funny that some people dont have enough money to eat.
I didn't say it was funny, I said strange. As for sympathy, well, I have sympathy for people in real hardship, but as I have said before, why isn't everyone on benefits using food banks? Why isn't every poor household awash with obese children ? Could it be that some have grasped the notion of taking responsibility for themselves and their families ? They will do whatever it takes to keep their families as healthy as possible, others will try and blame anyone but themselves "It's not my fault, I'm entitled to this that or the other" If you think that's harsh, well toughen up you soft fuc*#%g pansy.

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-18_17-23-44.gif
    upload_2019-11-18_17-23-44.gif
    278.6 KB · Views: 68
Sponsored Links
Well considering theres alot of poor people obesity has massively increased over last ten years and we in the uk are the leaders in the class. I think I can statistically say we have the most fat munters.

Before you say I'm fattist I'm not the thinnest either but about right :whistle:

Sponsored Links
I didn't say it was funny, I said strange. As for sympathy, well, I have sympathy for people in real hardship, but as I have said before, why isn't everyone on benefits using food banks? Why isn't every poor household awash with obese children ? Could it be that some have grasped the notion of taking responsibility for themselves and their families ? They will do whatever it takes to keep their families as healthy as possible, others will try and blame anyone but themselves "It's not my fault, I'm entitled to this that or the other" If you think that's harsh, well toughen up you soft fuc*#%g pansy.
While I agree, some people rely on benefits too much and feel like they're entitled, there's lots of people who really are in dire straits (crap band). The biggest problem is, how can you tell them apart? Thanks to papers such as the Daily Mail, people seem to think that most are workshy scroungers.

There are people who honestly rely heavily on food banks and it's been in the news that people who suffered from late or mucked up benefits have been forced to use them, as well as even nurses having to.

But that's not a list of countries with the most fat munters.
Didn't realise there was a list for munters. But it is a list of the most obese.

You seem to know alot about this, but as no job has rightly pointed out I see no detail there on the 'munter effect'. Are you a chubby chaser per chance?
WTF?!

It does appear that we have the most stupid munters... unless there is an unnaturally high proportion who like DIY.

Take a bow Festive. :)

There are people who honestly rely heavily on food banks and it's been in the news that people who suffered from late or mucked up benefits have been forced to use them, as well as even nurses having to.
Me & mine often go to supermarkets late in the day and buy goods that are vastly reduced, bread, meat,fruit & veg, lots of things. Luckily, having a freezer helps, but some things can be edible a day or two after the sell by date, so a ready made sandwich for lunch the next day could be had very cheap. It is a growing trend, my wife will even ask for it to be reduced, or reduced further, it costs them money to bin it, so it's a win win.

A lot of elderly get a raw deal. IMHO

Says something about society when plenty of em would probably be better off in the prison system :eek:

Me & mine often go to supermarkets late in the day and buy goods that are vastly reduced, bread, meat,fruit & veg, lots of things. Luckily, having a freezer helps, but some things can be edible a day or two after the sell by date, so a ready made sandwich for lunch the next day could be had very cheap. It is a growing trend, my wife will even ask for it to be reduced, or reduced further, it costs them money to bin it, so it's a win win.
I see them - I always go shopping in the evening because a, at work and b, keep away from the crowds. I see people swarm and elbow each other at the reduced bread and fresh section. It's obviously very important to some.

To much money is given and wasted on dead beats and no hopers imo

Children are used as cash cows

You keep providing links that disprove your points above.

but as I have said before, why isn't everyone on benefits using food banks?

Why isn't every Catholic priest a peado?

That sounds as stupid as your question above.

Why isn't every poor household awash with obese children ?

Assumes every poor household has children and is as poor as each other.

Why is every dumb person on here voting to be poorer with brexit?

Sponsored Links
Back