Ukraine counter offensive

if those poor brainwashed Russians knew the "truth" they would not support the war.
It might be that many of the Russians do know the truth and so they do not support the war but are prevented by fear of imprison from expressing their lack of support.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The Uk is the 2nd largest military supplier to the Ukraine

It also has more special forces out there than any one else ???

All pay back ?? for that Salisbury caper and that other bloke poo Tin bumped off in London with poisoned tea

Sponsored Links
The Uk is the 2nd largest military supplier to the Ukraine

It also has more special forces out there than any one else ???

All pay back ?? for that Salisbury caper and that other bloke poo Tin bumped off in London with poisoned tea
I'd be suspicious of that stat.

Poland for example has donated 300+ tanks. We've done a fair bit but our high position may mostly be down to our kit being overpriced (or valued at new costs rather than reduced as they're used).

Poland for example has donated 300+ tanks. We've done a fair bit but our high position may mostly be down to our kit being overpriced (or valued at new costs rather than reduced as they're used).

Plus thousands of Ukranian troops trained in the UK ???

And our reputation.

maybe, that the ordinary Russian is better informed that you are.

Having been told that it is not a war? And protestors or critics imprisoned? Newspapers censored or closed down?

Seems that the government believes that widening the war, will somehow end it sooner.
Hence, their support for extra curricular activities inside Russia itself.

The U.K. minister argued that Kyiv striking inside Russia would “undermine” the Kremlin's ability to continue its war in Ukraine, which has officially denied responsibility for the attack.
I think it is more the bomber harris approach of giving them a taste of what kyiev has had. But well timed, before the forthcoming offensive, just sending a message and testing the water. Also informs russsian public opinion.

Blup

It seems to be targeted at Belgorod where Russian troops and munition stores are vulnerable to missile attack; probably a precursor to the expected counter attack which Russia says has been beaten back but i suspect was only a reconnaissance in force to test Russian defences.

You appear to believe that you know the "truth" of what is going on in Ukraine and if those poor brainwashed Russians knew the "truth" they would not support the war.
I do think many of them believe the spiel of State TV. To start with their TV channels show very little of what is actually happening in the world and what is shown is skewed completely in one direction.

Indeed, it has already opened some citizen's eyes that drones have been coming over into Russian territory; they are understandably scared and are asking why this is happening.

They are not just assuming "It's those terrorists from next door.", which is what Putin tells the cameras.

I find that terrifying. Either Putin is completely deluded and truly believes they are terrorists and the aggressors or he's a pathological liar. Either scenario is very scary.

But what's for sure is that Russia's citizens are being misled by a pro-Putin media.

For the doubters, Russian sources are complaining about assaults over a range of locations. These could be part of thrusts or just diversionary attacks but it is getting more active at the moment.

Sponsored Links
Back