1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to identify fixed shower head fitting - is this a Grohe?

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by eezzeeman, 24 Feb 2018.

1. eezzeeman

eezzeeman

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi - looking to replace a wall-fixed shower head.
    Immediately running into some issues:

1. It is +10yrs old and is likely discontinued, although someone has mentioned it may be a Grohe. I have approached Grohe my contact says he has never seen it before.
      - any ideas of the brand will help immensely
    2. from the attached picture, you can see that the shower head inserts in and there is a small screw that prevents it from sliding out without compromising the rotation
    3. The fixing to the wall is not of the current screw-in fixture and relies on on a rotate-ball-bearing insert (picture provided). It is not the normal standard 1/2 inch bsp
      - can anyone identify the part and if there is a possible adaptor so i can use current industry standard fixings without tearing the whole thing out?
    Any input/feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Sponsored Links
  3. copea

copea

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
  4. eezzeeman

eezzeeman

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Thanks Copea will give them a try

5. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local