University students to be refused student loans......

Whenever I think of so-called highly educated' students from 'top' universities, I am always reminded of THIS and I wonder what they actually learned whilst being there.

Sponsored Links
Whenever I think of so-called highly educated' students from 'top' universities, I am always reminded of THIS and I wonder what they actually learned whilst being there.

I am reminded of this bunch of tossers

1708.jpg

Sponsored Links

Charlie has a degree in Education Management (and Physics, but another time) and before retirement at 56 he was earning £65k, with 13 weeks a year and every weekend off.

Charlie's daughter has a degree in Physics (never used it) paid off her student loans at 32, and cracked £100k at 34.

What a pair of mugs, eh?

Charlie has a degree in Education Management (and Physics, but another time) and before retirement at 56 he was earning £65k, with 13 weeks a year and every weekend off.

Charlie's daughter has a degree in Physics (never used it) paid off her student loans at 32, and cracked £100k at 34.

What a pair of mugs, eh?
65k a year is that all , you should have got a trade if you wanted to earn proper money

Had both English and Maths at GSCE (& maths at 'O' level) when I applied for my apprentiship. For the last one I applied for I had to sit 2 exams - 1 in English & 1 in Maths as the state exams, needed to apply, were disregarded to be taken on. Passed both with better results than the state exams.

One of the chaps I worked with in my last job, although having a uni degree couldn't add up (or for that matter understand technical written english)! Mind you he knew how to 'brown nose'.

kid you not a woman i know with business degree who used to sell multimillion pound management training packages
Selling a 4 million pound package guy says we cant sfford that all this year so we will go with 50% this year 50% next
She then asks so how much are you wanting to spend this year .
Guy says well 50%
her, that might be easy for you to work out but i cant ..
must have filled them with confidence

As for apprenticeships out of the 32 in my year at least 20 of us had 6 O levels or above with a few having 9

Oi. Nosey Parker. Tell everyone what you do for a living and I'll answer that question for you. Deal? :whistle:
Oh dear...

mottie swerves yet again...

One could be forgiven for thinking that his attitude towards limiting education and snorting at certain degrees/occupations could simply be out of envy...

Were you too thick to go to university, mottie?

PS. I'm currently investing our resources as my 'job'...

So do you have a degree or not?

Were you too thick to go to university, mottie?

PS. I'm currently investing our resources as my 'job'...

So do you have a degree or not?
Way too thick. Barely managed to scrape a living since leaving school.

P.S.
Funnily enough, at this very moment I’m Quality Assuring an academic’s work and I’m getting paid more than double what he is being paid. Irony or what?

Dad got me into electrics from the age of 9. He had a big box full of plugs, flexes, switches, lamp holders etc and I used to mess about wiring stuff up.

When it came to joining the C&G 2360 course, they wanted a CSE grade 1 Maths, but I only had a CSE grade 2. I had to go and see the head cheese of the college to convince him I could join the course and not struggle.

It was agreed I would be given a probation period, but it wasn't really necessary.

It wasn't Uni, but if the college had insisted on a grade 1, my whole working life could have been completely different.

Sponsored Links
Back