UNjustified

The first rule of war - don't kill your own...
Tell that to the Americans...

Or the British...

The jovial term that is used in the english lingo is 'friendly fire'

Kind of like describing a young car thief as a 'joy rider' :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
In terms of percentage of population lost Gaza has had three times as many casualties as the UK did in WW2. Around the same as China, approaching Japan but but nowhere near Poland. But it has only been 2 months far and disease and starvation are only just kicking in.

And roughly twice as many dead as the Dresden firebombing raid proportionately.

Edit: I slipped a digit somewhere. Equal to the UK and half that of Dresden so far.

Last edited:
In terms of percentage of population lost Gaza has had three times as many casualties as the UK did in WW2. Around the same as China, approaching Japan but but nowhere near Poland. But it has only been 2 months far and disease and starvation are only just kicking in.

And roughly twice as many dead as the Dresden firebombing raid proportionately.

A quick google tells me half a million British died during WW2 and 25000 were killed in the fire bombing of Dresden, respective populations were 47 million and 600,000

Population of Gaza 2.2 million.

You might want to revisit some of your calculations. An update on how many Gazans have starved to death would also be useful.

Sponsored Links
A quick google tells me half a million British died during WW2 and 25000 were killed in the fire bombing of Dresden, respective populations were 47 million and 600,000

Population of Gaza 2.2 million.

You might want to revisit some of your calculations. An update on how many Gazans have starved to death would also be useful.
You're right, I have made some maths errors. Equal to the UKs losses.

It takes around 3 weeks to starve to death. People will have had some supplies so the clock didn't start on Oct 8th. At least one aid program only ran out on December 5th.

It takes far less time to die from disease and bad water and that's what will really kill people in Gaza.

That entirely depends how fat you are.
It makes no difference on your body mass index when you're drinking stagnant polluted water, or no water at all. :rolleyes:

And starvation as a method of warfare is prohibited. it makes no difference whether your captives die or not. It's a crime. :rolleyes:

Rule 53.​

Starvation as a Method of Warfare​

Rule 53. The use of starvation of the civilian population as a method of warfare is prohibited

Your argument is like saying speeding is only a crime if you kill someone who is overweight. :rolleyes:
It's a bonkers argument.

That entirely depends how fat you are.
Before the war Gazans weren't exactly fat.

If you ask the same question time and time again, you might get lucky one day, and get the answer you so desperatel;y want. :rolleyes:
I don't condone idiots making fools of themselves, but I understand why they feel the need to do it. :rolleyes:
You said violence can never be justified.
Was that making a fool of yourself if you think it can if your pushed, or it can never be justified?

I can see why you said that, I think I have my answer, no need to go any further.
If you see why I said that, perhaps you could avoid using gantish in future. :rolleyes:
And as you understand why, do you condone it?
Do carry on down your rabbit hole. it's amusing to see you trying to stop digging. :rolleyes:

If you keep avoiding the question then you leave me no other option than to draw my own conclusions.

If you keep avoiding the question then you leave me no other option than to draw my own conclusions.
Found that art class yet?
Please do post your artistic representations of stupidity. :rolleyes:

Before the war Gazans weren't exactly fat.

I read 65% of people in Gaza had no access to clean drinking water before the IDF invasion. I don't suppose that situation has improved.

Sponsored Links
Back