Unnecessary Travel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's shocking isn't it. I wouldn't blame you if you moved abroad somewhere better. Must be hell for you here, moaning about this country constantly.
Im not sure Ellal would moan less about a different location.

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure what this Everhard person did for the UK to even warrant any sort of gathering or honouring anyway.

I'm not sure what this Everhard person did for the UK to even warrant any sort of gathering or honouring anyway.
It was used to highlight an old problem of women not feeling safe walking out alone and really hit the headlines because an off duty copper killed her.

It was used to highlight an old problem of women not feeling safe walking out alone and really hit the headlines because an off duty copper killed her.
That's what I thought. No-one cared about the actual victim, she was just a convenient lever for some other cause. A bit like when some random black bloke from 5000 miles away just happens to die of some or other reason

Some old dude who owned hotels or something go murdered this weekend. Not safe in his own home apparently. When and where is the protest from concerned pensioners, or the people concerned for old pensioners?

Sponsored Links
Some old dude who owned hotels or something go murdered this weekend. Not safe in his own home apparently. When and where is the protest from concerned pensioners, or the people concerned for old pensioners?
Not part of the new religion - wokeism; therefore doesn't matter.

When and where is the protest from concerned pensioners, or the people concerned for old pensioners?

You think the MSM would cover it?

I had business at Coventry airport at the time abouts when they were shipping out the live veal calves, & the protests there were on the tellybox nightly. The chap I was visiting assured me all was OK & I'd have no problems getting onto the airport & into his yard.

After parking up I wandered over to where all the fuss was & there were literally 100's of old folk hanging around the gate, all polite & civilised. This was all done in weekday work hours & I guess the only real protest could come from those who didn't work. So why did all the camera's focus on the 10-15 strong group of soap dodgers who seemed to have all been shipped in on the same bus?

The French would have deployed water cannons against the protestors

that and as they were arrested given a good kicking prior to throwing them in the police van

they would have all got another kicking at the police station

French plod for you ;)

The French would have deployed water cannons against the protestors

that and as they were arrested given a good kicking prior to throwing them in the police van

they would have all got another kicking at the police station

French plod for you ;)
But they still riot, I cannot think of any reason that would compel me to travel to a vigil , protest or similar for a complete stranger

Nope, the same as until tomorrow...

And social distancing is still the same.
I believe you are incorrect, restrictions eased on March 29th when the stay at home rule was lifted, copied from the .GOV website
"
Travel
The ‘stay at home’ rule will end on 29 March but many restrictions will remain in place. People should continue to work from home where they can and minimise the number of journeys they make where possible, avoiding travel at the busiest times and routes. Travel abroad will continue to be prohibited, other than for a small number of permitted reasons. Holidays abroad will not be allowed, given it will remain important to manage the risk of imported variants and protect the vaccination programme. The government has launched a new taskforce to review global travel which will report on 12 April."

But they still riot, I cannot think of any reason that would compel me to travel to a vigil , protest or similar for a complete stranger

The very reason some/most french police carry guns (IME they are more than prepared to use 'em).

Don't ever stand between a frenchman & his cause. They aren't quite as timid or easily pacified as us Brits.

I never met Harry Dunn, but myself & almost everyone I know, would travel a long distance to stand with anyone protesting his cause.

Thank you for exposing your apathy, we won't bother turning up when **** happens to you.

The very reason some/most french police carry guns (IME they are more than prepared to use 'em).

Don't ever stand between a frenchman & his cause. They aren't quite as timid or easily pacified as us Brits.

I never met Harry Dunn, but myself & almost everyone I know, would travel a long distance to stand with anyone protesting his cause.

Thank you for exposing your apathy, we won't bother turning up when **** happens to you.
I guess you have organised a protest for Harry have you or just fantasising what you might do, how about listing some other less well known causes you will give your time to?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back