Urgent: Gas Cooker Installation Question.

Unbelievable. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , trying to find any excuse not to pay.

Why wasn't the RGI paid when the work was completed? , you wouldn't catch me leaving an invoice to be paid at a later date , payment on completion of works simples.

Well said GW.

Ive got a mobile card reader now for the business.

'Send me the bill' c rap,? Yea must try that at my local Sainsburys, I wonder what they'd say :p

Sponsored Links
i totally agree the sooner tw*ts like the OP appear on a list of known aholes the better
I would have walked the minute the idiot started questioning me for a tuppenny job like this.
OP GET A LIFE! YOU ARE A CHEAPSKATE!

Your lucky he came back, if I had been threatened by a customer because of a crap site like checkatrade I would have gone back disconnected the cooker and walked remember the client for checkatrade is the trader so if you left s bad report the trader can get it removed remember who pays the bills on that site. Dosent cover the fact he knows what he's doing and you don't so that makes you a grade A bell end.

Sponsored Links
I wish there was a check-a-customer website, along with a rogue customers and cowboy customer T.V. programmes. You for one wouldn't be getting any work done. :mad:

Joke isnt it?

They can rip us off left right and centre, yet we cannot legally post their details for all to see, yet the opposite can happen.

Unlucky for them my god is Tony Soprano ;)

Well said sloany. We are long overdue for some tv coverage about rip off custards.
I swear to god that some clients make a profession outa getting dosh off under threat.

this guys has got to be a wind up the guy just keeps adding little snippets tp post he does not seem the least bothered by our comment has made no further comment on why he failed to ask questions of engineer/or why no payment was made so to me smells a little "fishy" get it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

peekay53

we all make mistakes that is why they put rubbers on pencil
the fitters was not getting paid right away and giving this kn@b the finger on his way out the door

well if your not a wind up why did you not pay fitter on day and why did you not ask the fitter the questions you have asked on here from what i can see you dont like to answer questions only ask them

peekay53

we all make mistakes thats why they put rubbers on pencils

re post

I've just had a cooker with Gas hob fitted. I noticed the guy didn't put a washer in the new flexible hose.

If the cooker is the electric one you referred to in a recent post, and the gas fitter has in fact fitted a hob above it, you have probably got what you paid for :LOL:

for god sake man you dont need a fiber washer..
whats the matter with you!
if the guy did a tightness test after and it didn't leak whats the problem?
i fit loads of these with ptfe tape or paste.
the guy did the job now pay him stop trying to rip him off.

you are defo a windup who ask anal questions not being funny but if you need advice pay someone for the advice bet you have a subscription to "which" magazine and all lined up in the binders you get for them i have no more time to waste on you my friend there are geniune ppl who do need advice and take the advice they are given unlike you

peekay53

we all make mistakes thats why they put rubbers on pencils

Well if everyone agrees on it and you agree on it get your check book out and pay the guy. Unbelievable your and engineers nightmare.
It's not cowboy builders it's cowboy customers and your a perfect example

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back