Vaccination cock up!

Sponsored Links
Because, being people that care for the elderly, they are very careful not to come into contact with infected people. They all caught it in the days following vaccination.
It was the only time they were in close contact with anybody other than their patients.
Ok but they may have been in contact with people who were unknowingly infected

Ok but they may have been in contact with people who were unknowingly infected

what, all 4 of them, at the same time? Yes, you are right. Maybe, they all caught it from different people at different places. Even though, they only see their patients, or are at home. But you know, I trust their opinion, being healthcare professionals, and their theory is much more likely to be the case.

Did they all catch it from their virus free homes, or from the hospital that was packed with people trying to get covid vaccines, where there is also the country's worst outbreak of coronavirus.

I dunno, maybe you're right, maybe God delivered it at their time of month as punishment for helping the sick.

Sponsored Links
what, all 4 of them, at the same time? Yes, you are right. Maybe, they all caught it from different people at different places. Even though, they only see their patients, or are at home. But you know, I trust their opinion, being healthcare professionals, and their theory is much more likely to be the case.
Unless they work at the same care home, or they traveled together, or one got it earlier and infected the others.

Proving this stuff is very hard. I wouldn't object to anyone saying they thought they'd caught it there, for what that's worth.

I disagree with this polticical point scoring of UK versus EU
Yet you are the biggest pusher of EU/UK/US digging up every similarity in sight re Boris Trump Brexit and populism and desperately trying to equate Brexit with The Trump disaster..Boris might not be so popular if we had any credible opisition...And if Brexit proves to be the shtstorm you predict..Years to come it will be reversed..We are Brits and better than the sht going on in the US.

Did they all catch it from their virus free homes, or from the hospital that was packed with people trying to get covid vaccines, where there is also the country's worst outbreak of coronavirus.

I dunno, maybe you're right, maybe God delivered it at their time of month as punishment for helping the sick.
No need to get agitated, I thought it was community centre being used to vaccinate, its a theory not a definite, did contact tracing get activated

Don't worry, I'm not agitated.

Update. Mrs Mottie got onto her mums surgery and according to them, she wasn’t the only one to complain this morning. Apparently the good people of Basildon got wind of the vaccination service and just turned up in their droves without an appointment causing the queue. The surgery are going to try to sort something out for their patients next week.

Update. Mrs Mottie got onto her mums surgery and according to them, she wasn’t the only one to complain this morning. Apparently the good people of Basildon got wind of the vaccination service and just turned up in their droves without an appointment causing the queue. The surgery are going to try to sort something out for their patients next week.

Perhaps the practice staff are going to

..........just steam in and crack some skulls.
:ROFLMAO::eek:

Update 2: Just had a phone call from the MIL. She had a friend and her husband knock on her door just after 7.00 tonight. "Quick" they said, "get your coat on, they’re vaccinating down the community centre and we’ve saved you a place". She put her coat on, jumped in their car and they ran her up her local community centre in Wickford. Two Marshall’s, no queue, straight in, jab, waited 10 mins and straight back home. Follow up jab booked for 5th April.

Update 2: Just had a phone call from the MIL. She had a friend and her husband knock on her door just after 7.00 tonight. "Quick" they said, "get your coat on, they’re vaccinating down the community centre and we’ve saved you a place". She put her coat on, jumped in their car and they ran her up her local community centre in Wickford. Two Marshall’s, no queue, straight in, jab, waited 10 mins and straight back home. Follow up jab booked for 5th April.

I thought it was supposed to be strictly on an appointment only basis, with the appointment coming from NHS when it was your turn?

She didn't pay £160 to a bloke in a tracksuit did she?

I thought it was supposed to be strictly on an appointment only basis, with the appointment coming from NHS when it was your turn?
Apparently not - hence the cock up at the one she had an appointment for. She said there were around 200 in that queue! Mind you, Basildon is a bit bigger than Wickford. I don’t know what time they are working to but it may be they had a few no-shows and had some time/jabs left?

Sponsored Links
Back