Vaccine and boosters adverse effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What science/evidence is he using? Post the links and we can have a read. I stopped watching after he mentioned experimental vaccines after a few words.
i am not here to educate you others have tried and failed miserably at that . Try watching it he tells you were the figures come from but then again we know you did watch it but it goes against all your thoughts .

Try watching it he tells you were the figures come from
Ok, the Florida alert. He's either lying or thick as two short planks. Or perhaps both...

Sponsored Links
Ok, the Florida alert. He's either lying or thick as two short planks. Or perhaps both...

Amazing how you hadnt watched it but suddenly come up with links about a 30 minute video as i said obviously lying... yet again

And the yellow card scheme. Was it any of these side effects that were reported he is referring to? He doesn't say...

Loose tooth
Gastrointestinal noises abnormal
Eyelid thickening
Teeth brittle
Eyelash changes
Flatulence
Haemorrhoids
Tongue rough
Tooth loss
No adverse event
Breast implant palpable
Hangover
Genital herpes
Gonorrhoea
Malaria
Syphilis
Tooth injury
Exposure to vaccinated person
Multiple fractures
Prescription drug used without a prescription
Ligament sprain
Exposure to extreme temperature
Electric shock
Fall
Pelvic fracture
Sunburn
Penis injury
Face crushing
Scratch
Spinal fracture
Sperm concentration
Drooling
Pregnancy on contraceptive
Premature ejaculation
Breast swelling
Penile size reduced
Sneezing
Snoring
Dandruff

https://assets.publishing.service.g...loads/attachment_data/file/1018450/Pfizer.pdf

Good grief, you said

So I did.

Grow up and put your case properly for once.
so you managed to watch a 27 minute video in minutes and then google and read articles from google all in the matter of minutes your some kiddy that vaccine must have gave you super powers

And the yellow card scheme. Was it any of these side effects that were reported he is referring to? He doesn't say...

Loose tooth
Gastrointestinal noises abnormal
Eyelid thickening
Teeth brittle
Eyelash changes
Flatulence
Haemorrhoids
Tongue rough
Tooth loss
No adverse event
Breast implant palpable
Hangover
Genital herpes
Gonorrhoea
Malaria
Syphilis
Tooth injury
Exposure to vaccinated person
Multiple fractures
Prescription drug used without a prescription
Ligament sprain
Exposure to extreme temperature
Electric shock
Fall
Pelvic fracture
Sunburn
Penis injury
Face crushing
Scratch
Spinal fracture
Sperm concentration
Drooling
Pregnancy on contraceptive
Premature ejaculation
Breast swelling
Penile size reduced
Sneezing
Snoring
Dandruff

https://assets.publishing.service.g...loads/attachment_data/file/1018450/Pfizer.pdf
If you watch it tells you the level of yellow card warnings . But are you telling us that yellow card warnings in the past have never contained frivolous stuff ? so the percentage increase would still be what matters . Yep more than all vaccines combined for decades .

so you managed to watch a 27 minute video in minutes and then google and read articles from google all in the matter of minutes your some kiddy that vaccine must have gave you super powers
Like I said, nothing to see here. Yet another false dawn...

But are you telling us that yellow card warnings in the past have never contained frivolous stuff
No. It's why it cannot be relied on for extrapolating facts. The yellow card scheme explains its own failings.

Post some hard evidence for your beliefs. I won't be doing the work for you.

Like I said, nothing to see here. Yet another false dawn...
Hopefully your arse never got too burnt with your pants on fire personally i dont see why anyone would so obviously lie

My mate reckons he has had an adverse reaction to either this covid jab or the flu jab

He keeps getting erections :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If you watch it tells you the level of yellow card warnings . But are you telling us that yellow card warnings in the past have never contained frivolous stuff ? so the percentage increase would still be what matters . Yep more than all vaccines combined for decades .

Re: the yellow card 400% / 1600% bit.

I watched the first half of the video.

The 400% / 1600% thing sounds intriguing, to anyone not thinking (or capable thereof, anyway).

Speaking from my own personal experience, I'd not heard of the yellow card system until I read about it on here.
I doubt I'm the only one for who it was news.

Plus, the internet age being what it is (half of the world's population being on soshu meeja, and a chunk of those being, quite frankly, attention-seeking drama queens), coupled with the ease of actually completing a yellow card report compared to previous vaccine releases - just do it online now, rather than have to bother filling one in and posting it...............

..........hardly a surprise then, that their rates are "higher than for any vaccination than for any previous vaccine".

As i've posted before, time will tell regarding the efficacy and long-term safety of the vaccine, but this ain't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back