Vaccine and boosters adverse effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice that FullFact have previously shown what bile that pitiable, squalid little liar was producing.
We could report our own, to FullFact,, but they're common as dog droppings and not worth the bother.

Sponsored Links
I notice that FullFact have previously shown what bile that pitiable, squalid little liar was producing.
We could report our own, to FullFact,, but they're common as dog droppings and not worth the bother.

You've found a website called "FullFact" and so it must be full of facts - good for you!

I think you'll find it'll be months rather than years before you're lining up for your next untested 'fix' ;)
I'm not that interested in a booster, particularly. I'm doing OK on the two I had. I refused a third and If I did need further boosters (like the flu jab which I take annually), I will have them.
No, I'm interested in the supposed side effects that are being touted by yourself and all the other fantasists. 20/03/21 I had my first jab. When am Iikely to start feeling the effects you lot worry so much about.

Oh, I had my last Covid booster 27/11/21. I'm hardly a junkie, lol.

Serious question: Do you regard those that have a regular flu jab as junkies?

Sponsored Links
I'm not that interested in a booster, particularly. I'm doing OK on the two I had. I refused a third and If I did need further boosters (like the flu jab which I take annually), I will have them.
No, I'm interested in the supposed side effects that are being touted by yourself and all the other fantasists. 20/03/21 I had my first jab. When am Iikely to start feeling the effects you lot worry so much about.

so you believed all the headlines to why you needed the first two why did you think you knew better and refuse the additional boosters despite what the headlines were telling you to get done

Hmm not as gung ho for the jab as you make out. Looks to be a few seeds have doubt have been sewn.

so you believed all the headlines to why you needed the first two why did you think you knew better and refuse the additional boosters despite what the headlines were telling you to get done
Because of the wording in the message sent. It was optional (vulnerable, elderly) rather than essential. Also, I like to travel and visit boozers and restaurants so having a 'Covid passport' was essential, if I wanted to dine and drink with my fellow travellers.

Because of the wording in the message sent. It was optional (vulnerable, elderly) rather than essential. Also, I like to travel and visit boozers and restaurants so having a 'Covid passport' was essential, if I wanted to dine and drink with my fellow travellers.
oh so you never believed in it you just wanted a pint , elderly ? have you not looked in a mirror old man

oh so you never believed in it you just wanted a pint ,
Which? The jab plus my two boosters or the third booster?

I've also had Covid (twice). The second time was a lot milder (symptoms) than the first. I'm not going to have another booster unless things start going South again.

It's all coming out now.
Your not on your own, there's a few waking up to the fact they've been had.

No, I'm interested in the supposed side effects that are being touted by yourself and all the other fantasists.
If you would take note of what I have said, there have been consequences that are coming to light that are being researched...

If you think that being concerned about multiple jabs on the human immune system is being a fantasist, then you obviously don't recognise the concept of someone being a realist!

And the effects of the lockdowns on the human immune system are now being reported, especially in the young.

Jab junkies or 'conditioned' to believe in the worth of it, take your choice...

Serious question: Maybe you could tell us why despite the yearly fix many have, flu deaths are on the rise?

The X years later argument is pretty weak. What vaccines have had Ill effects that have only appeared more than a few months later?

I'll give you a hint, they're listed at the bottom of this post.

Your not on your own, there's a few waking up to the fact they've been had.
"Been had" in what way? A vaccine that has been taken many billions of times and saved millions of lives? What's not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back