Vaccine approved

@trazor ,

you're getting mixed up.

We are to wear face coverings to protect others.
"Doctors/nurses" (your quote) wear them to protect themselves.
Two entirely differing purposes.

Nor gloves. Or coveralls and overboots.
Don't forget to go out in sacrificial undergarments too, and have them disposed of in a bio-secure manner.

Plus, if face coverings are effective, why would you want to (wear a face shield)?

Each extra level of PPE adds to your/their protection, are you still confused.

Sponsored Links
images

vs

mask-shop-GettyImages-ArtMarie.jpg

Your point being?
I bet those clapping the NHS and don't wear masks don't actually care that NHS staff are now having to work with uncomfortable PPE for hours just to deal with covid patients.

Sponsored Links
Lord Digby Jones, a leading proponent of leaving the EU, said in July 2016, “There’s not going to be any economic pain. If there are job losses, they will be very few”.

A comment from Mr Give It up and don't bother because we can't compete. There is some ever increasing degrees of reasons why we can't compete so in some ways he is 100% correct.

The comment is true in some ways as we have a rather unbalanced economy as announced by Cameron some time ago and shown in some news reports. Also adding that they must do something about it. On another occasion he also stated that charities used to look after people who can't cope and doesn't see why that has changed so aught to go back to that as SEP not theirs. It's actually happened - food banks etc.

People can't earn enough so use some of the tax take to prop them up rather than having them earn more. Having them earn more has mixed results most of which aren't good.

You don't have any then

I don't need to as I have already run through why people are being asked to wear them and in real terms you are just being perverse as you obviously can't argue against them. Typical reaction in some areas.

I don't need to as I have already run through why people are being asked to wear them and in real terms you are just being perverse as you obviously can't argue against them. Typical reaction in some areas.

No, I'm waiting for your "evidence".
You don't have any though; just admit that you said it to support your beliefs.

No, I'm waiting for your "evidence".
You don't have any though; just admit that you said it to support your beliefs.

That is so pathetic I'll wait for you to post again and have the last word - so get on with it.

Sponsored Links
Back