Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Every country has a few barmy tin-hatters.

It's handy that they announce themselves.

Sponsored Links
And you know that because of what?

Were they otherwise perfectly healthy?

Indeed I do forget/ignore the scare tactics...

After doing my research...

Hence why I am jab free! (y)

Sadly the jab junkies don't believe that to be the case! (n)
Personally I don't care, if you have the jab or not.

I have never told anybody to have it. I have told people to weigh up the risks and make your own choice.

It has worked for you, and me, so far. Who knows what's next ?

Personally I don't care, if you have the jab or not.

I have never told anybody to have it. I have told people to weigh up the risks and make your own choice.

It has worked for you, and me, so far. Who knows what's next ?
But the jab junkies harp on about why it's for the 'common good'...

Without proof of course, but then if they want to suck up everything they are told without question then it's their choice as well ;)

The sad thing is that those opposing the herd mentality are often censored even when they have valid points!

Without proof of course, but then if they want to suck up everything they are told without question then it's their choice as well ;)

The sad thing is that those opposing the herd mentality are often censored even when they have valid points!
Likewise people keep telling me it's not good for me

Least risk as far as I am concerned. Don't tell me I am right or wrong. You don't know any different

Do they give you a 'blue pill booster' at the same time as your latest 'virus' fix?
Red/blue pill!? We're going full on neo nazi this early in the thread?
Must admit I've lost count of the ones I haven't had...

No jab junkie track marks (y)
Vaccines don't leave track marks.
did they ever tell you the flu jab wouldnt be needed after one or two jabs or did they say from the start it would be every year. I wonder why they said from the start it would be ever year?
No one said that, you're making things up.
'Were this to be about other types of drugs, then one could be forgiven for thinking that the random distribution is akin to those dolling them out as pushers...

Not new of course given the inappropriate usage of for example antibiotics and opioids...
Except that isnt how it works. There are loads of vaccines that aren't offered as they aren't useful or needed in the UK. Cholera for example.

All vaccines go through a risk/cost/benefit analysis before they are offered on the NHS.

There is evidence that vaccines reduce transmission, it was central to some of the nutjob theories like the Barrington declaration.

No-one is being censored, sadly, it would save lives.

No one said that, you're making things up.

Suggest you do a wee bit more fact checking

No-one is being censored, sadly, .......Yes they have been be it social media /you tube twitter etc and even this page

(Text not edited)
Thread locked..
We've had it all before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back