Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Is this the idiocy about the phase III trials not trying to test if COVID vaccines stopped transmission?

If so, it's just the usual gibbering idiots who don't understand what they're talking about. COVID vaccines, any vaccines for that matter, are usually to protect the individual. They often are effective enough to reduce or prevent transmission and give herd protection, but that's a secondary goal. Testing reduced transmission is never part of a phase III trial.

The usual anti science hippies and paranoid lunatics.

I will give it a plausability score of 0.001

some background to your source

Sponsored Links
I will give it a plausability score of 0.001

some background to your source
so its not really an eu mp speaking in the european parliament in regards another eu mp asking a pfizer exec a question ?

I am getting my jab today, flu and covid booster.
would that be the jab they said two would be enough oh no maybe need one booster afterwards oh hang on lets give you another booster

Reported elsewhere...

About Mrs von der Leyen...

“Today, 10 of us MEPs asked her the following question: Why will she present to us, the members of the European Parliament, as well as the EU citizens whom she supposedly represents, the communication she had with Pfizer during the procurement of 4.5 billion doses of vaccines at a time when there was absolutely no proof of the effectiveness, and especially not of the harmfulness of that product.”

It appears that anyone not questioning what is in the jabs don't seem to care what they allow to be put into their own bodies...

Or at what cost - either economic or health wise!

so its not really an eu mp speaking in the european parliament in regards another eu mp asking a pfizer exec a question ?
It’s a Croatian anti vaxxer

These are mostly triggered by a misunderstanding of information available in the public database of suspected adverse reaction reports (www.adrreports.eu/) which gives access to data from EudraVigilance, the EU database used for monitoring and analysing suspected side effects."

EudraVigilance data – which has been misrepresented by social media users in the past here – “relates to suspected side effects” of COVID-19 vaccines but “are not necessarily related to or caused by the medicine,” the spokesperson added

would that be the jab they said two would be enough oh no maybe need one booster afterwards oh hang on lets give you another booster
Must admit I've lost count of the ones I haven't had...

No jab junkie track marks (y)

Had my flu jab last week, getting my covid booster on Monday. Any other jabs going? I’m up for it. ;)
Our doctors surgery is doing both at one appointment

and handily, we could arrange for my wife and I at consecutive appointments.

like you, I’m up for any jabs going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back