Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Covid vaccine made me ill. Had all 3 offered. Then I got covid that I made me ill.
No answer to it...
Do what you want and let others do what they want..

Sponsored Links
would that be the jab they said two would be enough oh no maybe need one booster afterwards oh hang on lets give you another booster
I'm getting mine next week.

and the flu jab. I've lost count of how many years I've had that 1. Would have thought it would have worked by now wouldn't you.

Reported elsewhere...

About Mrs von der Leyen...

“Today, 10 of us MEPs asked her the following question: Why will she present to us, the members of the European Parliament, as well as the EU citizens whom she supposedly represents, the communication she had with Pfizer during the procurement of 4.5 billion doses of vaccines at a time when there was absolutely no proof of the effectiveness, and especially not of the harmfulness of that product.”

It appears that anyone not questioning what is in the jabs don't seem to care what they allow to be put into their own bodies...

Or at what cost - either economic or health wise!
You have the choice.

Personally I know of 3 people that died from the virus. 2 in its early days before the vaccine. 1 who didn't choose to have the vaccine, he insisted it was just a scare story.

I don't know of anybody who has died from the vaccine or because of the vaccine. I know there are some, and every 1 is a bad story, no denying that.I

Life is a risk. In my opinion the vaccine is a better risk than not having it. I have family abroad and I want to travel. That's my choice (it helped you too).

You make your own choices but forget the scare tactics. I've had all the jabs I can and will have more. The odds say I am right, but it's not perfect.

Your odds are not perfect either

I'm getting mine next week.

and the flu jab. I've lost count of how many years I've had that 1. Would have thought it would have worked by now wouldn't you.
did they ever tell you the flu jab wouldnt be needed after one or two jabs or did they say from the start it would be every year. I wonder why they said from the start it would be ever year?

Our doctors surgery is doing both at one appointment

and handily, we could arrange for my wife and I at consecutive appointments.

like you, I’m up for any jabs going.
'Any jabs going'?

Do you seriously not care which ones, or even what is in them (even vaccine type) or their relative efficiency?

Were this to be about other types of drugs, then one could be forgiven for thinking that the random distribution is akin to those dolling them out as pushers...

Not new of course given the inappropriate usage of for example antibiotics and opioids...

But the common denominator of course is always the same - follow the money to big pharma!

did they ever tell you the flu jab wouldnt be needed after one or two jabs or did they say from the start it would be every year. I wonder why they said from the start it would be ever year?
What's the difference ?

The flu is an established virus, it changes a bit every winter.

Covi d is a new virus, and it appears to change regularly.

'Any jabs going'?

Do you seriously not care which ones, or even what is in them (even vaccine type) or their relative efficiency?

Were this to be about other types of drugs, then one could be forgiven for thinking that the random distribution is akin to those dolling them out as pushers...

Not new of course given the inappropriate usage of for example antibiotics and opioids...

But the common denominator of course is always the same - follow the money to big pharma!
I don't know of any small or starter business making the vaccine.

Would they be better to get it from if I can find 1 ?

What's the difference ?

The flu is an established virus, it changes a bit every winter.

Covi d is a new virus, and it appears to change regularly.
or did they spend years getting the basis of the flu jab right and knew what it could and couldnt do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back