Vaccine approved

Sponsored Links
Let the guinea pigs line up and put their arms where their mouths are!

Sponsored Links
Ellal would have preferred it if the UK could have been the last in Europe to get approval instead of the first in the world. That’s a given.

Ellal would have preferred it if the UK could have been the last in Europe to get approval instead of the first in the world. That’s a given.
Approval for what?

The world's fastest ever 'vaccine' that has had no credible independent tests on possible side effects?

We still don't have a vaccine for 'Honk Kong flu' and that was in 1968!

It has nothing to do with a country. It has everything to do with an individual to think for themselves...

But if you're happy to take part in an experimental drug then good for you. Just check that 'waiver'!

If you're an 'anti masker'.......back of the queue please.

That might be bad idea, anti-maskers are those most likely to spread the virus if ( when ) they become infected. Hence the need to prevent them from becoming infectious should be part of the equations.

But if you're happy to take part in an experimental drug then good for you.

If you are happy to be un-masked and thus able to spread the virus then perhaps you should be happy to be one of the first to be vaccinated and expose the dangers you consider are there.

Sure, but if we who understand the importance and danger of this situation become immune, I couldn't care less how many of the 'anti's' get it......maybe they'd learn that way.
John :)

Ella's conspiracy theories miss out the one that is being kept most secret.

That anti-vaxx propaganda is funded and spread by Russian and Chinese governments and their agents as part of a plot to weaken the West by sowing discord, confusion and disease.

Approval for what?

The world's fastest ever 'vaccine' that has had no credible independent tests on possible side effects?

We still don't have a vaccine for 'Honk Kong flu' and that was in 1968!

It has nothing to do with a country. It has everything to do with an individual to think for themselves...

But if you're happy to take part in an experimental drug then good for you. Just check that 'waiver'!
Yes..so you keep saying..Don't have the vaccine Lal...Joys of living in a free country.

If you're an 'anti masker'.......back of the queue please.
John :)

Define "anti masker", John.

I wear a face covering "for the quiet life", but am under no illusions that, in most cases, they are about about much use as a chocolate fireguard.
Disposable single-use crap that is clearly more knackered than some of my socks, incorrectly-worn, continually fiddled with (because it won't stay in place), fished from a potentially virus-laden pocket by the same hands that are all over the shop doors, fittings, trolleys and baskets, and produce inside....................

IMHO, more a political sop than an effective control measure.

Define "anti masker", John.

I wear a face covering "for the quiet life", but am under no illusions that, in most cases, they are about about much use as a chocolate fireguard.
Disposable single-use crap that is clearly more knackered than some of my socks, incorrectly-worn, continually fiddled with (because it won't stay in place), fished from a potentially virus-laden pocket by the same hands that are all over the shop doors, fittings, trolleys and baskets, and produce inside....................

IMHO, more a political sop than an effective control measure.
Most people are under no illusion that a mask is a great help...but in many cases it helps.even if it just stops aerosol spread.And the psychological benefit of improved awareness helps too."Political sop?...another conspiracy theory.

Sponsored Links
Back