Vaillant DIV valve. DIY job?

Holmslaw, I suspect the Honeywell valve saga has put too much strain on your little brain rendering it useless

Your post suggests you can neither read, write or provide good advice

Sponsored Links
there are no screws on the valve and as far as I can see, I don't have to touch the pump to do it.. do I?

if you can't give out usefull advice I'd appreciate you not answering at all.. it may be funny to you but to joe public it just confuses the issue..

there are no screws on the valve and as far as I can see, I don't have to touch the pump to do it.. do I?

if you can't give out usefull advice I'd appreciate you not answering at all.. it may be funny to you but to joe public it just confuses the issue..

whos that aimed at. i pressume me if so, sod you. ill give advice on what i know and that is on this type boiler, the pump has to come off for a div change including screws/bolts. my advice is free,i dont turn up at you doorstep asking for fees because i try help on this forum for free :evil:

Sponsored Links
I think he aimed that at Holmslaw who posts on here with no intention to be of any help but instead he has some agenda to be rude to boiler engineers whom he calls "plumbers".

I think it results form a posting he made asking for details of a gas valve which, rightly, we were reluctant to answer as he seemed to be doing unauthorised gas work himself.

Tony

thanks agile for trying , but would still like to know from the OP, who he is referring to.

whos that aimed at. i pressume me if so, s** you. ill give advice on what i know and that is on this type boiler, the pump has to come off for a div change including screws/bolts. my advice is free,i dont turn up at you doorstep asking for fees because i try help on this forum for free :evil:

I think the OP has the Turbomax Plus with the motorised div valve and not the mechanical one you're refering to.

even easier take less than 10 mins turn boiler isolating valves off dump he pressure out prv and change with basin under to catch wee bit of water..

Then use this water with washing up liquid to make bubble for holmslaw :LOL:

yeah that confirms it that holty was thinking about the other hydraulic type of dv
fit that yourself take you no more than 25 mins bud ;)

had a bloke round to look at the boiler 2 weeks ago.. ( Vaillant Turbomax 282 )

I thought that that description would imply the diverter with the pump at the front?

I would have expected the OPs model to be called an 824 or 828 ???

Or has he posted up the wrong number?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back