VAILLANT ECOMAX 615 HELP

maybe common has fallen through loft or got implaled on a joist.
or even worse he has got sludge on carpets.

Sponsored Links
HEHEHEHE you make me laugh ive now removed head and turned the valve over waaaaaaaaaaaaaala heat .... lads youve done me proud just got to balence it now thankyou very much for your patiance and help

Sponsored Links
think ive got it sorted
Using cheapo Honeywell wiring center (with 10 terminals) let terminal 1 be negative, and 2 be live. Wire a plug and cord to these terminals and make earth a saperate block connection (call it terminal E)
Boiler E, N &L go to WC E 1 and 2. Boiler terminals 3, 4, &5 go to WC 3, 4, &5.
Programmer N to 5 on WC, L to 3, HW OFF to 8, HW ON to 7, CH ON to 6
Diverter valve E to E on WC, blue wire to 5, white to 9, grey to 8 and orange to 4
Cylinder stat 1, 2, &3 to WC terminals 7, 4 &8
Roomstat C to 6, SWL to 9 and N to 5.

??

It could be a cream pie boiler but all it needs is a perment live and a switched live; neutral and earth or:

WC 1, 8, 2 and 3 respectively.

If you don't do it to a generally recognised standard you'll cause problems later - trust me.

Just read some of the previous postings on this very drawn out simple problem and refering to your heating colleague

COMMMON said:
he has being round to conect gas and commision it i only did the plumbing which has also being checked and is spot on hes stumped aswelll

No hope for his customers then :eek:

COMMMON said:
i would do it that way but its a vaillaint boiler m8 3 is perminant live so must use 4 and 5

Now you don't make sense again. What difference does a Vaillant make? answer = NONE.

Permanent live for boiler from honeywell terminal 1, N =2, E =3, switched live to boiler from honeywell terminal 8 to Vaillant no 4, taking out link from 3 to 4.

Wire it as Dan has given you on the honeywell site. This is industry standard :rolleyes:

And?

We are advising you to do it the industry standard way.

It will help others in future who might have to work on the system. You should have had the Vaillant manual anyway - so why you half to go to Gas-News I don't know. If you rEad that thread poperly you'll note it is for a different boiler - have you checked your manual to see if it the same for your boiler?????

Before you think I am having a pop - I'm not, but it is obvious that Gas4, GasG, Bob, Tony, myself et al know more about this than you do and we are trying to help.

so your saying wire it as honey well say but just wire single wire from 8 on wc to vaillant 4 in otherwords .and remove the link

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back