Vaillant Flue Fall - With Pic

yes they do have the collars mixed up looking at it that flue will JUST be connected.

ask to see the analyser print off on a vaillant i normally get around 0.003 with around 57-80ppm. Your boiler hasnt yet been commisioned due the stickers are still stuck o the top off the boiler :D

as said in other post only real way to correct is to lift boiler up or bring flue whole down (I would do this one)

Vaillant are very pedantic with installations and warranty eeven down to the cleaner and inhibator used

Sponsored Links
yes they do have the collars mixed up looking at it that flue will JUST be connected.

ask to see the analyser print off on a vaillant i normally get around 0.003 with around 57-80ppm. Your boiler hasnt yet been commisioned due the stickers are still stuck o the top off the boiler :D

as said in other post only real way to correct is to lift boiler up or bring flue whole down (I would do this one)

Vaillant are very pedantic with installations and warranty eeven down to the cleaner and inhibator used

Thanks very much all for the help and advise, its much appreciated.

Merry Xmas.

I understand that I am serving somewhat of a sentence of disgrace on here at the moment, but I would not accept that flue installation in my house.

Sponsored Links
Even with a zero missing 0.0003 would put CO @ around 28ppm , usually find these are around 70ppm high rate. (Co2 9%) ;) not yet had a ratio below 0.0007 @ high rate. :eek:

Even with a zero missing 0.0003 would put CO @ around 28ppm , usually find these are around 70ppm high rate. (Co2 9%) ;) not yet had a ratio below 0.0007 @ high rate. :eek:

It's not the ratio you look for, Co2 is what you need plus ppm as stated by MI. If these are in line then ratio will be fine.

You miss the point gas2air.

I kmow exactly what to look for. :p

Lets put it another way gas2air , with CO @ 70ppm along with a ratio @ 0.0003 (as stated above) then CO2 would be around 20% :eek: :eek: :LOL: see where i'm coming from. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back