Vasectomy II

Sponsored Links
I don't think I've ever seen a more fitting signature for your last post :LOL:

It's when I ask for copies of "PE" to take in with me I get funny looks.....

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
No. I've been told to do it just once.

If it comes back +ve, then I have to do it again at a later date.
I had to give a sample after 3 months and another at 4 months. They want 2 clear semen samples to make sure. At least that's the way it's done in Lancashire.

gcol said:
They want 2 clear semen samples to make sure. At least that's the way it's done in Lancashire.

I know why that is...apparently it's because Lancashire semen is so p*ss-weak they have a job telling whether it's sterile or not. However, don't put your hand near Yorkshire semen because the little bu**ers will jump out and bite your fingertip just in case it's an egg!

hermes said:
I know why that is...apparently it's because Lancashire semen is so p*ss-weak they have a job telling whether it's sterile or not. However, don't put your hand near Yorkshire semen because the little bu**ers will jump out and bite your fingertip just in case it's an egg!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hermes said:
gcol said:
They want 2 clear semen samples to make sure. At least that's the way it's done in Lancashire.

Said in the voice of Arthur Lowe.... "You stupid boy." :D
Another way of looking at it is that Lancashire lad's sperm are that tough and clever, they take it upon themselves to repair the broke vas and go and make more Lancashire children. Therefore they have to have 2 samples to makes sure the bu**ers at being held back properly. ;)
What with Yorkshire lasses being......erm...... well, the way they are, I wouldn't have thought there was any need for a vasectomy. :LOL:

Reminds me of "The Meaning Of Life".

The mother washing up.

Baby falls from between her legs onto the floor with a loud slurp.

"Get that, would you Deirdre?"

"All right, Mum....."

What with Yorkshire lasses being......erm...... well, the way they are, I wouldn't have thought there was any need for a vasectomy.

The thinnest of thin ice.... ;)

RF Lighting said:
What with Yorkshire lasses being......erm...... well, the way they are, I wouldn't have thought there was any need for a vasectomy.

The thinnest of thin ice.... ;)
Keep Yorkshire lasses away from all ice, let alone the thinnest of thin ice. :D

Reminds me of a film with Kathleen Turner and Michael Douglas. Cake out of the window for the first to get it.

Sponsored Links
Back