Ventilation requirements for two dfe fires in one room

Sponsored Links
100cm2 times 2 plus 35cm2
In absence of manufacturers instructions
But will need a reg engineer to tell you where the vent needs to be located

Couldn't be cheeky and ask advice on another one what can't a Flue gas analysers be used for. Test the c0/c02 ratio, test oxygen. test for c02 or for continuous use ? I believe its testing for c02 but I maybe wrong.

Sponsored Links
Tightass. Did anyone answer the original question yet btw?, if not its between the 2 appliances if possible ;)

Tightass. Did anyone answer the original question yet btw?, if not its between the 2 appliances if possible ;)
Really???;)
I think i already answered that a while back.:)
Unless a detached or end of terrace/semi you ain't gonna position the vent/s between the two appliances in 99% of situations..;)

Couldn't be cheeky and ask advice on another one what can't a Flue gas analysers be used for. Test the c0/c02 ratio, test oxygen. test for c02 or for continuous use ? I believe its testing for c02 but I maybe wrong.
Continuous use

Your question didnt say co2 in a room just co2.
But yes you can do a room test with a fga for co levels.

For continous monitoring your gonna need something else.
Thats my take on it anyway.

Flue gas analysers will all have a duty cycle even if its at 99.9% so cant be used for continuous monitoring.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back