Viessman Vitodens 200 Wireless stat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, I have had the above boiler for 9 years and it has the weather compensation fitted.
Unfortunately, the temperature control by the outside stat has never been satisfactory. If the weather gets colder, the inside temperature gets too warm, and vice versa, such that it is always necessary to adjust the temperature at the boiler depending on the time of year/outside temp. I have tried adjusting the slope as suggested by Viessman tech, who were somewhat less than helpful, but never gained any improvement. I have decide to disconnect the outside stat, and would like to fit an internal wireless stat in the hope of achieving a stable inside house temp. I still have the original control panel that came with the boiler.
I would welcome advice as to a good quality stat and how to make the connections etc.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back