Vive La France!

Sponsored Links
I can still show those young whipper snappers how to get down a mountain. Until I break my arm that is. :mrgreen:
I'm one of the oldest on the trips apart from one other chap.
only 57 jesus how big a paper round did you have

Sponsored Links
Good old senile Biden. Trump will soon fook it up.
Is recession coming in 2024 in USA?

The US economy is headed for a recession in the middle of 2024, Citi's chief US economist said. The economic data seems strong but is hinting at signs of a decline, as seen in the latest jobs report. Credit-card delinquency rates are also on the rise, and retail sales data has shown a drop in activity.

Yep he has it heading towards recession

Good old senile Biden. Trump will soon fook it up.
It seems 68% of Americans would prefer to vote for different people and not that pair. Fake photo's are beginning to appear in the media - so called deep fakes which mean much better than they used to be,

One photo showed Trump "hugging" a group of happy coloured people along with an article on how great he is in this respect. The person who produced reckons so what one photo wont have any effect on peoples voting. Biden's tend to be jocular.

Russia interfering - they seem to be pretty good at doing that themselves.

It means right wing morons can't get rid of it.

Vive La France!!
If one political party can change the constitution, surely another political party can change it back in the future.

Personally, I’m a strong supporter of a women’s right to abortion, but isn’t this just political posturing?

If one political party can change the constitution, surely another political party can change it back in the future.
It would take some effort. A bunch of right wing morons would not stand a chance.

Maybe the French aren't too concerned about Le Penn but their introductions from the North and African territories.

Sponsored Links
Back