Vokera Option

F

Female Plumber

Hi, :D

Come across my 1st Vokera Option. Are these boilers any good, easy to work on and reliable??

It seems to be leaking around the pump... at 1st sight seems that pump is one big unit and whole lot may need changing. its about 8 years old. Never been serviced. Recommend new boiler maybe??

x

Sponsored Links
Recommend new boiler maybe

What because of a water leak. :rolleyes:

You need to pinpoint the leak first.

There are a lot of push fit connections into that pump block. Could be just a new O Ring.

It seems to be coming from a crack in a plastic part if the pump towards the back! seems the (correct me if I'm wrong) expansion vessell is behind it? The boiler is in an awkward position to have a good look. Just thought I'd pick brains... None of the push fit flexi's seem to be leaking.

not blooming expansion vessell.. what the blumin hecks the name.. ermm!! My minds gone doo lally!! it'll come to me... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Maybe the auto air vent?? Couldn't see it all that well...?? These straight forward to change on them???

Can I recommend that you take a close look at the pump with perhaps a lead light if the pump is leaking or has a hair line split then you can purchase the whole pump with housing and auto air vent will be cheaper than renewing boiler as I have worked on a number of Vokera options and normally it is the housing that splits hope this helps

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back