Was I only joking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently quitters have told us that we should have already left the EU several times by now, so why should I be any different? :)

The haters/quitters on here are revelling in bojo's 'coronation', and rejoicing in the fact that he has already started out on his mission to destroy hard fought for rights...Their rights also btw!

Fake news, and a totally screwed up corrupt political system...

But then that is what quitters have voted for!

Of course I now have another three days to decide whether to finally delete my account...

It seems that DIYnot allows a change of mind ;)

Sponsored Links
Leave in March. Or in April. Or October. Or maybe December, or January in a year's time.

But be sure to tell us, every time, that it is absolutely definite, and there will be no turning back, no postponement, this is absolutely it, no chance of a change, you'd sooner die.

Sponsored Links
But of course, you can delay as many times as you like after that, even if you tell us that you won't. If you don't tell us by July 1st, we have the right to throw you out even if you beg us not to. And we may remove some of your rights, according to our whim.

Apparently quitters have told us that we should have already left the EU several times by now, so why should I be any different? :)

The haters/quitters on here are revelling in bojo's 'coronation', and rejoicing in the fact that he has already started out on his mission to destroy hard fought for rights...Their rights also btw!

Of course I now have another three days to decide whether to finally delete my account...

Blah blah squeak squeak
Deep down you just cant leave us can you. Don't worry we wont tell anyone about your attraction to a bunch of xenophobe racists :LOL:

Probably changed his mind when he found out the cost of the health insurance he would have to pay :LOL::LOL:

;)

Doubt insurance was available for mental health issues :sneaky:

Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn ZZZZZZZZZZ

Like Brexit and the Terminator, you'll be back.

GB will rejoin the EU in 2040. Everybody knows that. This is just an experiment to see if we can survive on our own.

Please be assured that your decision to close your account and head off to the 'sunny uplands' of the eu has our 100% support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back