Was I only joking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Apparently quitters have told us that we should have already left the EU several times by now, so why should I be any different? :)

The haters/quitters on here are revelling in bojo's 'coronation', and rejoicing in the fact that he has already started out on his mission to destroy hard fought for rights...Their rights also btw!

Fake news, and a totally screwed up corrupt political system...

But then that is what quitters have voted for!

Of course I now have another three days to decide whether to finally delete my account...

It seems that DIYnot allows a change of mind ;)
Fek me...you still here?

Dum is still in the EU

wasn't he going to leave in March?

Or April?

Or October?

I must admit I don't understand why Ellal has done this.

Weird behaviour.

Sponsored Links
I must admit I don't understand why Ellal has done this.

Weird behaviour.

Narcissistic behaviour, of course Narcissistics will vehemently deny they are. They are to be avoided.

I am right, you are wrong, doesn't matter if I'm proved wrong, I am right. You are inferior (as often stated), I am superior (as often stated)

I crave attention. Sad bunch, but there's no helping them.

Apparently quitters have told us that we should have already left the EU several times by now, so why should I be any different? :)

The haters/quitters on here are revelling in bojo's 'coronation', and rejoicing in the fact that he has already started out on his mission to destroy hard fought for rights...Their rights also btw!

Fake news, and a totally screwed up corrupt political system...

But then that is what quitters have voted for!

Of course I now have another three days to decide whether to finally delete my account...

It seems that DIYnot allows a change of mind ;)

Oh shut up and clear off!!!

Yes, we can never believe him ever again.

Whilst I would seriously disagree with many of your posts, I'm afraid a narcissistic will tell you not let up on you, they can't, BTW you're wrong on most things, and I generally disagree with you, but keep it clean, make a reasoned point and I'll listen.

Ahh, ok...
A bit of a diva then.

I would steer clear of the thread if I was you, a narcissistic craves attention, good... to massage their ego, bad, opportunity to tell you how stupid you are. All classic stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back