watch it gov he's got a knife

should he get a reward for handing the guy over to the police :LOL: dead or alive :) was the old way

Sponsored Links
ColJack Wrote:
for protection against home invasion I have a replica glock 17 bb gun.. very realistic.. and in case they don't believe that it's real I also have a 9 inch bowey knife on my bedside table.. which i keep razor sharp and have no qualms about using if some little druggie breaks into my house ... If I do ever stab someone then the gun will be wiped of my prints, and placed in their hands.. sounds like reasonable force then.. "He had a gun.. I thought it was real!! "
Slight problem with your alibi Jack ... You just told us all about it :LOL:

If someone enters your property to take your possessions you may legally use reasonable force to detain them or scare them off, you cannot kill them (unfortunately). Shades of the Norfolk farmer Tony Martin. If however somebody is attacking you with a knife you can pretty much do what you want as you are in fear of your life.

There is an old saying "Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six"

Apparently Liberty are going to take the case on on behalf of the dead robber they feel his human rights to theive were denied by the shopkeeper.

Good luck to them I say..how is an honest theif sposed to make a fair living to feed his crystal meths addiction if these vermin shopkeepers stand in their way

Damned disgrace..

Sponsored Links
ColJack Wrote:
for protection against home invasion I have a replica glock 17 bb gun.. very realistic.. and in case they don't believe that it's real I also have a 9 inch bowey knife on my bedside table.. which i keep razor sharp and have no qualms about using if some little druggie breaks into my house ... If I do ever stab someone then the gun will be wiped of my prints, and placed in their hands.. sounds like reasonable force then.. "He had a gun.. I thought it was real!! "
Slight problem with your alibi Jack ... You just told us all about it :LOL:

Yeah, but he was only kidding ;)

Were'nt you Coljack......

Internet forums are sometimes used in case evidence so it pays to be a bit guarded :confused:

on the local tv news tonight a 80 year old ex desert rat attacket in his own home by two thugs with machetes, he put up a figth but they cut him before they fled with nowt, what shall we do, too these hard men if we catch them :confused:

Billyo, the man who was killed by the shopkeeper was this in skemersdale? if it is I believe the deceased had lots of previous for this type of crime amongst other things..........good on the shopkeeper and in my eyes deserves a reward

I always find if iam going on a robbery armed with a knife I always seem get a have a go hero which causes problems wishing i had brought my purdey 20 bore shotgun with me instead :)

Sponsored Links
Back