Well that lasted!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Post a thread regarding an ex-member and it lasted about ½hour.
No abuse or anything. :eek:
Those it concerns, please check your messages.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
A DIY site is only as good as the advice people coming too it will receive.
Most of the advice given on this site is from a hardcore of regulars who are pros in there respective trades.
At present the owners make money from advertising because of the high volume of visits.
But the way the mods/admin are pi55ing off people with random censorship with a dictatorial attitude they could shoot the goose laying the golden egg ie the membership going elsewhere.
There is many advice sites that have fallen by the wayside over the years so dont think it cant happen.

Not a diy site but look what happened to myspace/bebo when facebook appeared both where massive compared to diynot now they are basically non existent

It lasted a lot longer than half an hour. Admin even replied and basically said that what Dex said was not the truth.

It lasted a lot longer than half an hour. Admin even replied and basically said that what Dex said was not the truth.

The fair thing to do would be for the Mods and Dex to slug it out on a thread, locked to all other replies. Then we can make our own mind up.
If Dex has been economical with the truth, the Mods would be able to prove this ?

The Moderator/s on here do seem to have their flavours of the month though.
Certain posters seem to be able to get away with abuse of others with impunity. Whereas others have posts pulled/deleted without explanation.

Post a thread regarding an ex-member and it lasted about ½hour.
No abuse or anything. :eek:
Those it concerns, please check your messages.
I posted a new topic on angel dust and it's usage by admin/mods, no abuse, just a straight forward question, the post was deleted before I had time to drink my cuppa! :confused:

being a mod is a thankless task
i know ive tryed it

but some exlanation of their actions wouldn't go amiss

i always gave one unless it was flamin obvious why

wether you like the reason or not is beside the point :idea:

BTW

what is angel dust :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
Back