Wetherspoon to stop selling champagne and prosecco

We are leaving the EU.
The British are still buying Champagne.
Wetherspoons are looking to stop selling Champagne.
Brexit is having a detrimental effect to the economy due to the slump in the pound.
The French, as well as a lot of other EU countries are concerned about Brexit.

They are concerned
Some are even going to produce their product here rather than export

Sponsored Links
The William Webb Ellis (Spoons) in Twickers is...er...packed on match day. The Fox is a much better boozer though.

Just more publicity. How many of their customers go there to drink champagne?

Next week in the news, McDonalds announces they won't sell Waldorf salads, and Primark will not stock Armani suits.

Never in my life have I heard somebody say "let's go to Wetherspoons for a champagne breakfast, ooh, with truffles!".

The guy has positioned himself as the leading business voice in favour of Brexit, which is not hard, as almost every other business thinks it's a bad idea.

Sponsored Links
Wetherspoons has saved many fantastic buildings from being left to rot, or from being razed to the ground in favour of new build.
Many are very nice places to drink and eat, and no worse than many boozers.
You can buy food and drink for half the price than you'd pay for the same at many other places.

For people and families on a budget, the 'Spoons offers the chance to "eat out" that they could otherwise seldom afford.
IMHO.

The William Webb Ellis (Spoons) in Twickers is...er...packed on match day. The Fox is a much better boozer though.

A friend of mine was stabbed in that pub. I asked him how big was the knife.
He said it wasn't a knife. What do you think he was stabbed with?

Wetherspoons has saved many fantastic buildings from being left to rot, or from being razed to the ground in favour of new build.

Ive not been in one for years, but that is true.

Around here, the best spoons is Tunbridge Wells opera house.

Beautiful Edwardian splendour, it became a bingo hall and ended up being empty for years.

The circle and boxes are all still intact....and I believe they do put on operas again.

Ive not been in one for years, but that is true.

Around here, the best spoons is Tunbridge Wells opera house.

Beautiful Edwardian splendour, it became a bingo hall and ended up being empty for years.

The circle and boxes are all still intact....and I believe they do put on operas again.

My Nearest in Harlow used to be the job centre /dole office. The clientele hasn't change.

Very smart business

We are leaving the EU.
Brexit is having a detrimental effect to the economy due to the slump in the pound.
UK businesses will have to adapt and some already have.
A lot of UK businesses will fold, some already have.
We are leaving the EU.
UK businesses will have to adapt and some already have.
A lot of UK businesses will fold, some already have.
Silly boy

Just more publicity. How many of their customers go there to drink champagne?

Next week in the news, McDonalds announces they won't sell Waldorf salads, and Primark will not stock Armani suits.

Never in my life have I heard somebody say "let's go to Wetherspoons for a champagne breakfast, ooh, with truffles!".

The guy has positioned himself as the leading business voice in favour of Brexit, which is not hard, as almost every other business thinks it's a bad idea.
There's more to French wine than Champagne

Sponsored Links
Back