What are favourite foods of builders and tradesmans?

In would spend a small fortune on Starbucks Flat white coffee's. They started getting inconsistent so I just have a McDonalds Double espresso saving again a small fortune and getting a good coffee every time.

Another favour McDonalds have done for me is discontinue the Breakfast wrap.... I loved them buggers I would even have one after my morning Yoga sessions.

Sponsored Links
I've not been in a greasy spoon for a couple of years at least which is a shame because there are still a few good ones in the towns. Tends to be a sandwich and a flask for me but we do still have an array of independent butchers round here, and they all sell exceedingly good pasties.

Avocado on Toast with a herbal tea finished off with a slice of Yubari melon.

Tradesmen are very sophisticated, it's just the most loudmouth and uncouth ones hang out on here. :mrgreen:

Avocado on Toast with a herbal tea finished off with a slice of Yubari melon.

Tradesmen are very sophisticated, it's just the most loudmouth and uncouth ones hang out on here. :mrgreen:

I saw a pasty in the fridge the other day so I suggested she could chuck it in my lunchbox as an alternative to a sandwich.
'Cheese & onion' she said.
'**** off' I said.

Sponsored Links
I recall some former workmates were set in their ways, one guy had tuna butties and a bag of doritos every day, another (veggie) cheese & houmus , another cream crackers & jam, one guy opened his bait box in the brew cabin to find bread & butter and a 10 pence piece, with a note -"make your own crisp butties"

Thinking on, when I worked nights one fella used to produce about 4 soup flasks and concoct a full roast dinner at midnight

I recall some former workmates were set in their ways, one guy had tuna butties and a bag of doritos every day, another (veggie) cheese & houmus , another cream crackers & jam, one guy opened his bait box in the brew cabin to find bread & butter and a 10 pence piece, with a note -"make your own crisp butties"

Thinking on, when I worked nights one fella used to produce about 4 soup flasks and concoct a full roast dinner at midnight
He probably had a big appetite :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
'Cheese & onion' she said.
'**** off' I said.
If you knew what sort of low grade meats and other meat products (fat, connective tissue, bone and undesirable body parts) went into pies, pasties, sausages and sausage rolls, you might well prefer a C&O filling.

Gal thinks its Grinder for failed economists banned from other sites..He is lieing in wait ready to pounce.

It's "Lying" in wait! Get it right DP, you dodgy Durham Boys. :ROFLMAO:

I am sure you have a few profiles on Grinder. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back