What DIY job ...

I quite like horses. Think how much nicer the planet would be if there were no people, but more horses.

Sponsored Links
I quite like horses. Think how much nicer the planet would be if there were no people, but more horses.
I don't dislike horses. Majestic creatures. I'm just not at all au fait with them on roads. They should have been outlawed the minute we decided on horse power instead of osses. FFS, we still call roads 'carriageways, for goodness sake!

They're fine out in the country.
Recently saw one being ridden slowly through a supermarket car park. A woman didn't think it should be there obviously, and went too close. It made a bid for a cabbage on top of her trolley. She became discombobulated.

Sponsored Links
mate caught couple of fingers with his angle grinder last week quite deep cuts stitched up etc but end of finger died so top of it amputated couple of days later
Struggling to understand which of these is your ultimate dream DIY job, sewing fingers back on, or detaching them with an angle grinder. I guess one is easier to achieve than the other.

I've got this 24v horse fence type of thing that defines one of my paddocks, it often amuses me to stand & gaze at how Joe Public reacts to it. . . .

Sponsored Links
Back