What does it mean when Nige's lips are moving?

Or - still in a club with our friends.

What I don't understand about you brexiters (although I appreciate most of you, not you personally of course, have not got a clue about what they voted for) is why, although I am not sure where Trumptonshire is, you want to stay in the UK.
Have you any more - or less - in common with the Cornish, Scots, Irish or Welsh, or even other parts of England, than the Europeans?

Perhaps Trumtonshire has something to do with Trump which could explain a lot; i.e. sense has very little to do with it.

Sponsored Links
So what! Does Farage care about this country? Yes Yes Yes
No no no
anybody anybody anybody
who who who
believes believes believes
that that that
is is is
stupid stupid stupid.

Do labour care about this country? of course not. They are anarchists, and their only desire is to smash this country to pieces.
You are utterly insane.

You do not have a single working thought process in your head.

I said labour are anarchists - true
No, it's false.

I don't think they are, I know they are.
No you don't. You don't know anything true.

One reason, chief anarchist corbin walking round with a badge saying "I love strikes"
Show us proof of that.

Because if you have none, then you know it's untrue, and therefore it's another one of your lies, isn't it, you pathetic lying loser.

And before you start with more pointless questions
What - like asking you to prove something?

Bring on the noncommital pointless responses.
One thing I do agree with you on - it is pointless trying to question you, argue with you, or challenge anything you say.

Because you are so stupid, so ignorant, and so in love with lies.

Sponsored Links
You are living breathing joke, hahahahahah, so you really believe one photo proves he has never worn a badge saying "I love strikes" - quite incredible
One photo would prove he did.

Can you show it?

No - of course not.

to suggest that they, or he, must be anarchists/anarchist by virtue of the fact that he supports the collective power afforded by unions seems like a rather odd point to make.
It's not odd.

It's a lie.

It's what dk does.

It wasn't an attempt to prove that Corbyn has never worn a badge as you suggest. The "as far as I am aware" bit means that I am not aware of Corbyn ever wearing a "I love Strikes" badge. In fact, I have no idea what a "I love Strikes" badge would even look like.
But I could be proved wrong. Somehow I doubt you will bother to try.
Perhaps you could find an image of a "I love Strikes" badge, as a start?
upload_2019-5-21_3-14-21.png

Not only no image of it, no mention of it.

upload_2019-5-21_3-16-8.png

Sponsored Links
Back