Our troops should not be harassed by the MOD and government appointed lawyers

Doesn't matter how many people say it - it will never be right for troops to be allowed to murder unarmed civilians.
Logical fallacy alert :ROFLMAO:

BAS thinks it is acceptable for terrorists in jail for murder to be given a pardon and released.

Sponsored Links
There was another thread that can be found here

Some ignorant contributors thought that there was an amnesty in place for former terrorists in N.I. :rolleyes:

Linky Linky

"Theresa May has blocked legislation protecting soldiers from prosecution for alleged offences during the Troubles in Northern Ireland.

The prime minister said a consultation document dealing with the legacy of the decades-long conflict should not mention "amnesties" or a "statute of limitations"...

Defence minister Tobias Ellwood, who served in Northern Ireland, confirmed that Mrs May was unwilling to give an amnesty to armed forces personnel, explaining that, under international law, it would have been necessary to offer the same amnesty to former terrorists."

Sponsored Links
Just another tiresome RWR liar. This forum is crawling with them.

I would imagine you and JohnD are accomplished liars, that is why you assume others are lying, I'm not like you I don't lie.

When the insults start, you're argument is lost.

Last edited:
I don't lie.
Yes you do.

I make statements saying that in effect [my position on subject XYZ is ....]

You say that I'm as mad as a box of frogs, and I ask "and that's not because [my position on subject XYZ is ....]?"

You then lie and claim that I've said the opposite to [my position on subject XYZ is ....].

And here it is. In this case my position is that I do not believe that British troops should with impunity murder civilians and conspire to pervert the course of justice

No, I said you are as mad as box of frogs, no one else, just you and your new best friend, photo man.
And that's not because I do not believe that British troops should with impunity murder civilians and conspire to pervert the course of justice?

And that's not because I do not believe that British troops should with impunity murder civilians and conspire to pervert the course of justice?

Double negatives are very dodgy, you have just said "British troops should with impunity murder civilians and conspire to pervert the course of justice?"
I don't agree with that

I don't lie.
Yes you do.

ome ignorant contributors thought that there was an amnesty in place for former terrorists in N.I

I said jailed terrorists were freed as part of the good friday agreement

OMORROW more than 80 of Northern Ireland's most feared and reviled terrorists will walk free under the terms of the Good Friday Agreement.

Most will have served a fraction of their sentences, which were handed down for crimes including the Shankill fish shop bombing, the Greysteel massacre and several mainland bombing campaigns. In May 1998 Tony Blair promised publicly during the referendum on the agreement that there would be "parallel progress" on weapons decommissioning and the early release of paramilitary prisoners.

By the end of this week, however, nearly 430 convicted terrorists will have been freed while the main loyalist and republican paramilitary groups have not yet handed over a single gun, bullet or pound of explosive in return. Meanwhile, dissident republican groups such as the Real IRA as well as fringe loyalist paramilitaries remain committed to violence. The Government always has made it its "official policy" not to release the names and details of those being freed under the Good Friday Agreement, despite the legitimate interest of the public to know who is being allowed back on to the streets.

Today The Telegraph publishes the most comprehensive list of names yet made available to the public. They include many of Ulster's most experienced practitioners of terrorism

BAS thinks its right terrorists should get away with murder, but UK soldiers should be put on trial decades later.

Doesn't matter how many people say it - it will never be right for troops to be allowed to murder unarmed civilians.
Murder is only murder if the appropriate authorities classify it as such.
The use of lethal force by the security forces is allowed in certain circumstances if they believe in good faith that the public or themselves are in imminent danger of death or serious injury.
You should recall the fate of the 2 army corporals who accidentally drove into an IRA funeral, although they were armed when they were attacked by a mob of rioters they fired into the air rather than into the mob which allowed their attackers to disarm them and kill them with their own weapons.
Easy to point the finger when you are sitting at home.

You say that I'm as mad as a box of frogs, .

Because you are, why don't you organise a vote on it, that way you would get the truth that you crave.

You then lie and claim that I've said the opposite to

As I have already explained, in your rage you used double negatives which meant you said the opposite of what you intended to say, not my problem that you lose control.

In this case my position is that I do not believe that British troops should with impunity murder civilians and conspire to pervert the course of justice.

I agree, and have never said otherwise, but you have when you used double negatives because you were raging and out of control .

Sponsored Links
Back