Our troops should not be harassed by the MOD and government appointed lawyers

Recent poll

7 out of 10 people say troops should be imune from prosecution in Ireland

Was on radio 4 news 20 mins ago

Transam is in the majority :cool:

Sponsored Links
Doesn't matter how many people say it - it will never be right for troops to be allowed to murder unarmed civilians.

:rolleyes: if they were armed than they would not be classified as civilians ?

if they were armed than they would not be classified as civilians ?
I believe they would be termed as criminals...

Unless of course they belonged to an organisation whilst still behaving as 'civilians'...

In which case the current term is 'insurgents'...

Sponsored Links
You're lying! Who has said that? name the names, quick I'm holding my breath..
Any chance of an image of what a "I Love Strikes" looks like yet, donrkebab?
Proof of Corbyn wearing one would be absolutely splendid, as well. :cautious:

Proof of Corbyn wearing one would be absolutely splendid, as well. :cautious:

What do you mean? You have proved your stupidity by showing ONE photo of corbin, and deducing from that no other photos exit. And stop trying to be a new BAS, you prove by every post that you're about the dopiest person ever seen in this forum. Have a nice day

Proof of Corbyn wearing one would be absolutely splendid, as well.
What do you mean? You have proved your stupidity by showing ONE photo of corbin, and deducing from that no other photos exit. And stop trying to be a new BAS, you prove by every post that you're about the dopiest person ever seen in this forum. Have a nice day
That'll be a big resounding "NO" then?

The only frail reason that you provided for accusing Labour of being anarchists, was that you claimed Corbyn wore a badge saying "I Love Strikes".
Yet you don't even attempt to prove your claim.
Therefore, your accusation of Labour being anarchists was based on an unproven, fragile and suspicious claim of someone wearing a badge.

A reasonable question: which one of us do you now consider to be stupid?

That'll be a big resounding "NO" then?

The only frail reason that you provided for accusing Labour of being anarchists, was that you claimed Corbyn wore a badge saying "I Love Strikes".
Yet you don't even attempt to prove your claim.
Therefore, your accusation of Labour being anarchists was based on an unproven, fragile and suspicious claim of someone wearing a badge.

A reasonable question: which one of us do you now consider to be stupid?

Deserves a reasonable response, you are obviously stupid because you base your argument on ONE photo of a man who has been photographed 1000's of times. And also you turn my one comment into my only reason, so on second thoughts you are very stupid. And please don't respond any more because you are no longer amusing.

You're lying! Who has said that? name the names, quick I'm holding my breath..
7 out of 10 people say troops should be imune from prosecution in Ireland
Seems to me that if 7 out of 10 people want troops to be immune from prosecution then 7 out of 10 people want troops to be allowed to murder civilians.

But we don't have the names of those 70%

Sponsored Links
Back