Our troops should not be harassed by the MOD and government appointed lawyers

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Murder is only murder if the appropriate authorities classify it as such.
Then allow the appropriate authorities to carry out that classification.

The appropriate authorities being a coroner's courts and courts of law.

The use of lethal force by the security forces is allowed in certain circumstances if they believe in good faith that the public or themselves are in imminent danger of death or serious injury.
On Bloody Sunday troops whot people in the back who were running away.

On Bloody Sunday troops shot people who were lying injured on the ground.

On Bloody Sunday troops shot people who were trying to help the wounded.

Easy to point the finger when you are sitting at home.
Easy to say that you think troops should be allowed to murder people when you are a deranged fascist thug.

More lies
B: "I don't believe {placeholder}"

D: "I said you were as mad as a box of frogs"

B: "And that's not because [I don't believe {placeholder}]?"​

No double negative, "that's not because" applied to your "I said you were as mad as a box of frogs", not my "I don't believe {placeholder}"

As I have already explained, in your rage you used double negatives which meant you said the opposite of what you intended to say, not my problem that you lose control.
Liar.

I agree, and have never said otherwise, but you have when you used double negatives because you were raging and out of control .
Liar.

Easy to say that you think troops should be allowed to murder people when you are a deranged fascist thug

Easy for an armchair warrier to say.

And its a typical logical fallacy.

Saying: 'do you think troops should be allowed to murder people', you are deliberately asking such a question in isolation, so its out of context to the actual situation and thefefore not relevant.

And its a typical logical fallacy.
The entire universe must seem a logical fallacy to you, so feeble is your grasp of logic.

Saying: 'do you think troops should be allowed to murder people', you are deliberately asking such a question in isolation, so its out of context to the actual situation and thefefore not relevant.
Any chance of you explaining a context in which it would be OK for troops to murder people?

Any chance of you explaining a context in which it would be OK for troops to murder people?

Oh well done, another logical fallacy.

At least you had the intelligence to high light the incorrect word.

Is it ok for a driver of a car to go up over the pavement and murder a pedestrian?

Sponsored Links
Back