Our troops should not be harassed by the MOD and government appointed lawyers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our troops should not be harassed by the MOD and government appointed lawyers.

Sponsored Links
Nor should they be allowed to shoot fleeing civilians in the back, or those who tried to aid the people they had already shot, or those who were lying injured.

Nor should they be allowed to breach the Geneva Convention by killing prisoners.

Nor should they be allowed to shoot fleeing civilians in the back, or those who tried to aid the people they had already shot, or those who were lying injured.

Nor should they be allowed to breach the Geneva Convention by killing prisoners.
I don't think that the government does allow them to do that.
However, I understand your point, in that the government should allow proper, full, and unfettered investigation into such instances when and if the prevailing conditions allow. And in appropriate cases, not prevent criminal charges to be brought.

Sponsored Links
Can you explain that point to donrkebab, vinty, transam, and all their fellow travellers?

Can you explain that point to donrkebab, vinty, transam, and all their fellow travellers?
Sorry, I think it's like knocking alloy nails into concrete with a toffee hammer.
As I said in the other discussion, some make opposing opinions of others just because.....
They don't consider the validity or veracity of their opposing opinion, it just happens.

Although in some cases they're just entrenched in their viewpoints and nothing, no amount of facts, evidence, logic or argument will cause them to reconsider.

Although I am in total agreement with most of your comments, sometimes, I think it's pointless trying to change their view.

Last edited:

I don't think that the government does allow them to do that..

So you obviously think that when troops are on our streets
If you think that the two comments are in alignment, you are struggling to comprehend written English.

But I do agree with most of his comments.

Now he's giving english language advice???? Thankyou for agreeing with me, most unexpected.

Now he's giving english language advice???? Thankyou for agreeing with me, most unexpected.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...nment-appointed-lawyers.523168/#ixzz5oJtUD9DL

But you don't know my opinion
I think we all do.

Given this:

Then of course we have the travesty of Northern Ireland, it was just yesterday that the government announced setting up a NEW enquiry into our troops at an initial cost of £150,000,000.

And that is the truth and proof that UK government and the MOD couldn't give a damn about our troops.
and your support for Vinty, and your twisting and wriggling and obfuscation and misrepresentation when asked if you support the idea that troops should be allowed to get away with murdering unarmed civilians, I think we all know what your position is.

Amnesty for terrorists

Same for armed forces
Which terrorists have been granted amnesty.

Sensible response, please, not just daft ideas plucked out of the ether.
Names, at least. Dates, and crimes for which they have been granted amnesty if possible.

Sponsored Links
Back