What have you been doing today?

Kicked my wall in today.

IMG_20200621_115156116.jpg

IMG_20200626_141621711_HDR.jpg

Then went to the tip with pasteboard, got turned away, went to another, then shopped, then cooled off in the pool.

Sponsored Links
Knocked up a little bbq for my granddaughter. She sounded excited on the phone after her mum had shown her a picture.

IMG_0345.JPG

Kicked my wall in today.

View attachment 197269

View attachment 197270

Then went to the tip with pasteboard, got turned away, went to another, then shopped, then cooled off in the pool.
Still can't find a recycling centre that will take my 15 gallons of old engine oil :(
Maybe after July 4th, when everything is blissfully over :eek: I'll be able to get shot of it.
John :)

Sponsored Links
Still can't find a recycling centre that will take my 15 gallons of old engine oil :(
Maybe after July 4th, when everything is blissfully over :eek: I'll be able to get shot of it.

Treat your fence with it. That's what we used to do years ago. It was a bloody big fence, and old man was too tight to buy creosote. Bonus was - it actually smelt better than creosote.

Last edited:
Please don't. Old engine oil is carciogenic, and is a persistent polluter of soil and groundwater.

Fitting a letter plate. Thought it would be a twenty-minute jobby. Still not flush or unimpeded, and the bolts need trimming down. And I also have a couple of spots needing more stain.
Sometimes, these small jobs are a total PITA.

Just leave it out in the street, it’s the local councils problem then. (y)

Treat your fence with it. That's what we used to do years ago. It was a bloody big fence, and old man was too tight to buy creosote. Bonus was - it actually smelt better than creosote.
I love the smell of that, seldom get it these days, did get a whiff of some a few weeks back - just wonderful.

Love the smell of creosote too and old school petrol :)

Kicked my wall in today.

What was the little room you knocked into?

Looks like he might be doing what was done in our house. A separate bathroom and a separate WC. Knock through to make a bigger bathroom incorporating a WC.

I did think that - but no evidence of a loo, tiles or anything toilety, instead just wallpaper :)

Sponsored Links
Back